How do you prevent wrinkles
Use a lotion or face cream that contains alpha-hydroxy acids(AHAs). AHAs are basically Vitamin A derivatives from milk..MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-prevent-wrinkles ]
More Answers to "How do you prevent wrinkles"
- Peptides or amino-acid compounds seem to help promote the growth of collagen- and elastin to keep skin smooth & youthful..MORE
- ･ 1 Drink plenty of water during the day and reduce your salt intake. Water makes cells plump which smoothes... ･ 2 Stop smoking. Right this instant. Smoking draws away moisture from your body and the chemicals in cigarettes... ･ 3 Every ti...
- ･ Don't blame it on your genes. It's true that some people age more gracefully this others. And while scientists... ･ Protect your skin from the sun. As you get older, the genes that control inflammation, the production... ･ Eat, drink, and...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does moisturizing prevent wrinkles or merely delay and hide them?
- Q: Moisturing makes fine lines and wrinkles go away, until the moisturizer is wiped away. If we were to put on moisturizer on you from the time you are a baby till the time you are 80-90 years old, would you have no wrinkles?In other words, does moisturizer only delay wrinkles? Does moisturizer merely hide wrinkles? Or can moisturizer prevent the formation of wrinkles? What should a moisturizer contain to prevent the formation of wrinkles?
- A: **Many moisturizing products contain countless skin harming and skin aging ingredients. Many such products have been removed from market in France as they pose great risks of skin cancer. They also prematurely age skin and hasten wrinkling. Confirm with a Google search. .Much of skin aging is a result of what we put on the face. So many products AND shampoos contain harmful, skin irritating, skin aging ingredients and too frequent, too thorough cleaning also harms and ages skin. Find natural, non harming ones with a Google search. Rosewood, lavender, clove and olive oils are perfect natural moisturizers. They feed skin essential nutrients that nurture it and ward off aging and wrinkling. Applied properly they WILL largely prevent formation of wrinkles and can definitely diminish existing ones. It is best to thoroughly massage into skin quite vigorously. There is no pulling or stressing of the skin as you first tighten by partially opening mouth, pull lips firmly back against the teeth and jut out the chin. This tightens all of face muscles and also exercises and conditions them and thus combats their weakening which is cause of sagging, leading to wrinkling and lines. Massage also firms, smooths and tightens skin and gives it a healthy, vital glow. In some of my other answers I give detailed info. how to massage to reduce existing wrinkles and how to regain a considerably younger looking face. To avoid skin harm by sunscreens first apply oils and do not remove and apply screen on top. It is as equally protective. I often hike in intense sun for hours at a time with just one application and never burn.**SOURCE(S):20+ years research into natural treatments & cures of skin, conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging, rejuvenation treatments.
- What is the best product to PREVENT wrinkles?
- Q: I am 20, and I never go outside without SPF for the most part. I usually wear SPF 30 on my face. I wear eye cream and my main skin problem is pimple marks. However, even though both my parents look young for their ages, my mother is prone to wrinkles around her mouth. (It's basically the only place she has them) What is the exact brand name of anti-aging product to prevent mouth wrinkles?
- A: SeneGence has a cutting edge anti-aging system with clinically proven results to reduce wrinkles up to 55.%.Also an anti-aging serum that restores collagen .Does she smoke?Get on top of it now while your young!
- What is the best product to use to prevent wrinkles?
- Q: I'm turning 30 in October and I would like to know the best product to use to prevent wrinkles. Something good, please. Price is not a factor.
- A: Youth
Prev Question: What can you do to make eye liner stay on longer
People also view