How do you prevent getting wrinkles
Most experts agree, the best thing you can do to prevent wrinkles is wearing sunscreen everyday. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-prevent-getting-wrinkles ]
More Answers to "How do you prevent getting wrinkles"
- Will anti-ageing creams actually prevent me getting wrinkles as b...?
- My dear, you are still very young to really worry about your skin now. I don't say tat you shouldn't taking care your skin, just make sure you don't worry about it too much for now. For young people at your age, I suggest to use natural ski...
- What can I start doing NOW to prevent getting wrinkles later on i...?
- Make sure that you moisturize. The best time to do this is after a bath/shower. Once in a while use a facial mask to deep clean your face. Unfortunately whether you get wrinkles or not is based on heredity. If your mother wrinkled early in ...
- What can i do to prevent from getting crows feet and wrinkles on ...?
- Many, if not most, anti aging creams/products are skin harming, skin aging and can cause severe irritation, even acne and worse. Some have been pulled from market in France because of cancer causing concerns (confirm with an Answers.com sea...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can getting Botox repeatedly, prevent wrinkles from ever forming?
- Q: If you keep getting Botox treatments,will that permanently prevent wrinkles from ever forming to begin with?
- A: It can help slow it down but will not fully prevent it. Fillers like Juvaderm have been proven to permanently increase collagen at the injection site.http://www.HealthySkinPortal.com
- Im 17, How do I prevent getting wrinkles while I'm still young?
- Q: Hah..its been worrying me lately. Are those wrinkle creams for older people or anyone who wants to prevent them? I dont want to ruin my skin! And whatelse prevents them ?
- A: At 17 I don't think you've got anything to worry about, use an SPF 30 sunscreen every day and make sure you take all your makeup off before bed, drink lots of water and exercise regularly. I was reading an article in a magazine (Chatelaine maybe? haha I'm a nerd!) and a dermatologist said to start using an eye cream in your early 20s, as that's when the skin is usually at it's best and it will help to maintain it. Not sure if it's legitimate, but it can't hurt :) If you do decide to try some of the anti-wrinkle items on the market, I'd say ignore the "tightening" ones and just go for the eye cream or moisturizer part of a system, you don't need those chemical peels and stuff!
- Botox to Prevent Wrinkles From Getting Worse?
- Q: I have wrinkles under my eyes. I'm only 22. Should I get botox so they won't get worse as I get older??How much does botox cost?
- A: Like you said, you're only 22. Botox isn't a permanent fix either. The FDA still doesn't know the full effect of the toxin either. It comes from the bacteria that causes botulism. It's a neurotoxin that causes nerve paralyses. Do you really want to inject a neurotoxin from a deadly pathogen into your body? Especially when the scientific community admits to not knowing the long term effects of it?
Prev Question: How bad does a tragus piercing hurt
People also view