How do you layer your own hair
The Cut Begin with clean, slightly damp hair. Run a comb through your hair to remove any tangles it may have. Decide where more? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-layer-your-own-hair ]
More Answers to "How do you layer your own hair"
- ･ 1 Begin with dry hair. Brush or comb out all tangles. Turn your head upside down and brush the underneath... ･ 2 Once you have completed brushing out any tangles decide how much you would like to trim off of the... ･ 3 Once you have your ...
- If you insist upon doing this yourself, first determine what length you want your hair on top of your hair. Pull up a section and cut it. Move all over the top of your head cutting to match the first section. After the top is even, graduall...
- Matt Lanter with his crop layered hairstyle.In a hair-world dominated by women, it may be hard for men to feel comfortable showing a sincere concern about their own style. Concepts that have been associated with female haircuts for decades ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know a really good site/video that teaches you how to cut/layer your own hair?
- Q: I have semi thick, layered hair and I want it even more layered, and I want to try doing it myself. I want to cut my bangs a little bit shorter, so if you could show me how by a website, or video, or just explain it that would be great. (: my hair is about 3 and a half inches past my shoulders in the back, and about an inch past my shoulders in the front.
- A: These links will help you:http://www.ehow.com/how_17113_cut-trim-own.htmlhttp://www.wikihow.com/Cut-Your-Own-Hairhttp://www.expertvillage.com/interviews/cutting-hair.htm
- How to layer your own hair?
- Q: Hi all! I was wondering If anyone knew how to layer their own hair or knew of a site that would tutor you? I have alittle below the waist fine curly hair and was thinking about adding a few long layers to make it look fuller. Would that work, I dont even know.lol
- A: I would not recommend cutting your own hair.
- Would you rather layer your own hair than go to an expensive salon?
- Q: There are ways to make layers in your hair, for example, putting it up in a ponytail and then cutting it straight across.I need to know what are the odds of getting a horrendous haircut as a result of doing it yourself?I really don't want to go to the salon nearby with sky-high prices if I know that I can save the money.
- A: SALON!!!! i've cut my own hair and it was a complete disster
Prev Question: What percentage of americans have blue eyes
People also view