How do you draw on eyebrows
You want to draw in the brow, in the shape you want to keep. Any brows outside of the line, you can pluck, if you don't want them. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-draw-on-eyebrows ]
More Answers to "How do you draw on eyebrows"
- ･ Choose an eyeliner or brow pencil in a color close to your hair color. ･ Hold the pencil and line up the inside edge of your eye to the outside of your nose. Place a dot on that... ･ Hold the pencil and line up the outside corner of your ...
- ･ 1 With your pencil, lightly draw a line upward from the bridge of the nose. Also draw a light horizontal... ･ 2 Draw a line that follows the curve of the eye. The line should go diagonally outward from the starting... ･ 3 Draw a light ver...
- use a really sharp and hard pencil. i like maybelline eyebrow pencils they come in a two pack. lightly draw the outline, then fill with tiny strokes then you can add powder to color more. the trick is to keep the pencil strokes really tiny ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to draw eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil?
- Q: My eyebrows are sparse. Whenever I draw my eyebrows, they looked fake and awful. How can I achieve a natural look with a nice arch. Eyebrow powder r too expensive for me.
- A: make sure your pencil always has a sharp point, then lightly draw in short strokes the direction the hairs would normally grow. finish with matching eyeshadow or translucent face powder to set. never go darker than your hair color and you can keep your pencil in the fridge if it seems too soft. this technique takes a little practice but can look very natural.
- What is the cheapest way to cover and DRAW on eyebrows??
- Q: I need bad eyebrows for a costume murder mystery party, and want to cover them up and draw them on even higher (near hair line for extra humor)What is the cheapest way to go about this? Do you have any "how to's" on drawing eyebrows on kinda evenly??
- A: Drawing them on takes practice. I would suggest using liquid latex to cover them (put a thin layer of vasoline on them first, or you'll rip them out) and then cover with your usual make up. Draw them on with black eyeliner, and remember eyebrows are straight for the first 1/2 to 2/3, and then arch.
- Frida liked to draw her eyebrows like the wings of a _______? What is the answer?
- Q: I have a quiz about Frida Kahlo and it asks, "Frida liked to draw her eyebrows like the wings of.......?" Do you know the answer? I read Wikipedia but did not include it. :(Answer 1: Thanks!
- A: angel or birdsince in most of her youth she was stationarey, unless someone picked her up
Prev Question: What do you use to remove hair dye
People also view