How do you do make up to make blue eyes look more blue
You could try Acuvue Colours, they are enhancers for people who have light eyes and make them brighter. Anything else I can do? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-do-make-up-to-make-blue-eyes-look-more-blue ]
More Answers to "How do you do make up to make blue eyes look more blue"
- How do you do make up to make blue eyes look more blue
- You could try Acuvue Colours, they are enhancers for people who have light eyes and make them brighter. Anything else I can do?
- What make up do light blonde, fair skin with blue eyes look good ...?
- You want to make your skin look as porcelain-like as possible... so you're going to want to take really good care of it. Spf 30+ every day. You'll age better than everyone, seriously. Drink water every day. Then use a light mineral powder w...
- What make-up would look best with blue-green eyes??
- I bought a kit by Wet and Wild called sand castle - its 8 shades of browns, coppers, golds, etc. The quality is pretty crappy as shadow goes (the frost will be all over your cheeks in 20 minutes), but for 5 bucks it will give you a real goo...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you make your blue eyes look more blue???
- Q: i got blue eyes but sometimes they look greeny blue. any ideas on makeup colors or style to make them look bluer?
- A: Don't use blue eyeshadow---use browns and coppers.I have blue eyes, and whenever I wear those colours of shadow/liners, people always say, "Wow! Your eyes are so blue today."
- Hello! I am looking for some make-up tips on how to play up my gray-blue eyes to make them look more gray.?
- Q: My eyes are naturally gray-blue but more towards the gray side. Of course, when i wear blue they look quite blue and when I wear gray the look quite gray. I would really like to know what shades of eye make-up can make them look more gray all the time? I've tried matte gray tones already thinking it would naturally bring out the gray color. Of course it did, however, with bright red hair, and fair skin with rosy undertones...it tended to look like I had just gotten a punch in the eye no matter how light I applied it...especially in natural daylight. So, any help with other options would be highly appreciated! Thanks!!
- A: to make the grey in your eyes POP trying using a grey shimmer eye shadow. It's not like a dark grey it's like grey sparkles and it look great with black eye liner. Also work with colors that go with grey, like try using a light purple or something like that.
- How can I make my hazel eyes look more blue?
- Q: I have hazel eyes, which means they're a little green and a little blue.I love blue eyes and so I would like to bring out the blue in them.what kind of makeup or clothes will make my hazel eyes look more blue?thanks :)
- A: i have hazel eyes too!! and i've noticed that they look very blue when I wear a blue shirt. so you can try that.
Prev Question: What color prom dress should I get if I have blonde hair
People also view