How do you clear up a scar
Go see a dermatologist if you want to get rid of scars. It should be obvious that dermatologists have access to newer and More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-clear-up-a-scar ]
More Answers to "How do you clear up a scar"
- How do you clear up your scars?
- exfoliate, this help removes the top layer of your skin slowly and make new ones. After that use bio oil, follow instruction and continue routine. It works around 2 months.
- What Can I Do To Clear Up Acne Scars?
- I've been asked this question a few times on Internet forums, it's quite a popular questions. Acne scars are a pain, how annoying is it you clear up your acne, then be left with acne scars. I'd be frustrated. You did all the hard work to ge...
- Is there a home remedy that can clear up scars?
- I recently came across this article at Webwhispers.org, a support site for larygectomees. Because the site is well maintained and visited, I don't expect the article to disappear anytime soon so I'll just post the link to article... http://...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the fastest way to clear up a scar?!?!?!?
- Q: just a dime size & pinkish in color home remedies preferred
- A: Vitamin E oil
- My old surgery scar has a clear sticky discharge coming out of a small hole that's opened up on the scar?
- Q: I've had 3 c-section and 6 surgerys thru this incision . I recently noticied a clear sticky type of discharge coming out of a small hole on the scar . My last surgery was 2 years ago. Has anyone heard of this?
- A: That happened to my wife.Get to your doctor NOW!! You probably have a really nasty infection.
- How do i clear up my super dark leg scars? please help!! any home remedies or good products?
- Q: help me please.. i have super dark scars on my leg and i really wanna wear shorts and swimming suits this summer but i can't because my scars in my leg are seen by people and im very shy to let them see it... so what will I do in able to let my leg scars clear up asap?????? i want my legs to be clear, soft, and white.. with no scars at all. Thank You so much and i would be so grateful if you guys help me!!! =)
- A: Mederma will lighten and reduce them, I've also heard good things about bio oil. Wear sunblock everytime they are exposed, or they'll just keep getting darker.
Prev Question: What can you use besides piercing cleaner to clean a belly button piercing
People also view