How do I keep my nails strong
Keep your nails clean, and wear gloves when doing dishes, yard work etc. Make sure you get plenty of calcium in your diet. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-keep-my-nails-strong ]
More Answers to "How do I keep my nails strong"
- How to keep the nails strong?
- Use a good hand moisturizer. Rub it into your cuticles. This is where good nail growth begins. Everytime you wash your hands, use your towel to push back the cuticle. Vitamin E oil or Solar Oil (sold in drugstores and beauty supply stores) ...
- How do I keep my nails longer and strong?
- Simple cheap at home trick always file and buff your nails, then go out to the store and in the nail section usually where they sell the press on's buy a protein enriched polish for a under coat and polish them every so often as well as usi...
- How do you keep your nails long and strong??
- after i started only filing my nails (never using clippers) they got a lot stronger. i actually think that cutting them with nail scissors or clippers makes them break easier.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Any ideas on how to keep nails strong?
- Q: My nails are brittle-I take calcium, vit d. Has anyone found anything that helps nails stay strong? Thanks-can be supplement, polish, etc. Thanks!
- A: Biotin can help to make your nails thicker over time. Calcium isn't really needed because we get all we need for our nails from eating a healthy diet. Also, nails contain only trace amounts of calcium so they really don't require supplemental calcium but at the same time,taking calcium supplements will help bone density and other parts of the body as well. It really depends on where you look for information about this. Some sites will tell you one thing, while others tell you a completely different thing. A few common vitamins that most agree on to help with nail health are zinc, vitamin B, and Biotin. Also, eat healthy, well balanced meals, and drink plenty of fluids every day. Using cuticle oil never hurts either. Best wishes!
- How to keep natural nails strong and long?
- Q: I've just started letting mine grow and they are at a nice length. I've been applying nail stregthener but not sure I need it now. How can I continue to keep mine long and strong? Thanks.
- A: I would also suggest to gently file your nails about three times a week. This will certainly strengthen them, and though it is a slightly longer process in which you will need a lot of patience, it really does work. My nails used to break a lot and i started drinking a lot more milk and filing my nails often, and now they are very strong and no longer break easily.Hope this helps xx
- how can keep my longer nails strong?
- Q: what kind of things can i do to keep my nails healthy and strong, because i like to keep my nails longer. the problem is when they get longer, they begin to bend and break off, or get really weak.
- A: take calcium
Prev Question: What is the pink concealer used for
People also view