How do I grow a beard if I don't grow facial hair
Biotin is a dietary supplement known to help with hair and nail growth. Consider taking 2.5 mg of biotin each day to help. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-grow-a-beard-if-i-don%27t-grow-facial-hair ]
More Answers to "How do I grow a beard if I don't grow facial hair"
- What can I do to grow facial hair/beard?
- All you can really do is to wait. Although a lot of 18 yr old guys have lots of facial hair, doesn't necessarily apply to you. Your whiskers will gradually fill in. Fair haired guys will often get all their facial hair while in their 20's. ...
- How can i grow facial hair (beard) - PinoyExchange
- Shaving does not promote hair growth. It's all in the genetics. You can determine if you are capable of growing a full beard or not just by looking at your family pictures. If your dad or your uncles in your mother's side has it then most p...
- Do y'all think I should grow a beard or any other type of facial ...?
- I don't think a beard would help your appearance. Just accept the hand fate has dealt you. Try getting rich maybe, cause I've seen hot girls with rich ugly guys
Prev Question: What size shoe does a 3 year old wear
People also view