How do I get self tanner streaks off my skin
Apply baby oil and allow to soak in for about 1/2 hours. Take a warm bath and exfoliate with a wash cloth. Good luck! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-self-tanner-streaks-off-my-skin ]
More Answers to "How do I get self tanner streaks off my skin"
- How do you get "self tanner" streaks off of your skin.....?
- run to sephora or order it online: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you get "self tanner" streaks off of your skin...ASAP!?
- A: run to sephora or order it online:http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P57006&cm_mmc%3dus_search-_-GG-_-br%20sttro-_-self%20tanner%20remover
- What's the best way to get rid of streaks and blotches left from self tanner spray?
- Q: I bought the Neutrogena Micro Mist so I could try to self tan. I'm pretty pale so I thought I would test it out. I sprayed it on yesterday and today I went to see how it looked and all i saw were blotches and streaks all over my body. It definitely did not go on even.My skin makes it look like I have a skin disease. I was wondering if there was a way to wash it off or something.. I'm willing to try anything.. I just really don't feel like waiting weeks for it to fade.
- A: Try to exfoliate by throwing baking soda and/or 10 generic aspirin into the tub.
- Anyone out there know of a GREAT self tanner that lasts?
- Q: I have tried the following: Neutrogena ( all types), Loreal Sublime line, Estee Lauder Go Bronze, Coppertone, Dove and Jergans subtle tanners. Problem is that they look great for ONE DAY and then the color starts to streak off. I use all the latest tips before during and after applying the self tanner but just cant find a good long lasting one. Even tried Mystic Tan but its too expensive and only last as long as the cheap ones. Swimming is a problem too. It rubs right off after swimming even though the bottles say you can swim. I don't want to hurt my skin in tanning beds...any help???
- A: When I was a teen there were not as many choices, so we kept it cheap and simple. We used iodine and baby oil. It worked for us. Karen
Prev Question: Are the 80s coming back in style
People also view