How can I get rid of my big zit that I have on my nose
Don't poke, prod, scratch, or squeeze any zit. Excessive touching will irritate it, causing it to become even more inflamed.MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-get-rid-of-my-big-zit-that-i-have-on-my-nose ]
More Answers to "How can I get rid of my big zit that I have on my nose"
- How to get rid of big painful zit under nose?
- Get rid of zit in nose. How get rid of a painful big zit.
- How to get rid of a big painful zit on the nose?
- How to get rid of a big painful zit on the nose? I am lost here. Please throw me a rope. Would you be kind enough as to give me some pointers as what to look for or avoid?
- How to get rid of those big zits on the nose
- How to get rid of those big zits on the nose? If you have had any experience please post. There are so many factors to consider. I am very grateful for your help.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- HELP!! i have a super big zit on my nose, and i need to get rid of it SUPER and really really fast..HELP PLEAZ?
- Q: i got the zit about a week or two ago and it wasnt that big but it started getting bigger and poofier until finally it was good enough to pop so i popped it and the next day it seemed to get better. but over the weekend it got all big and poofy again and yesterday i tried popping it again with a pin and then it made it even worse:[after i put alcohol on it and it just got really red and swollen. coverup only makes it look worse and i dont know what to do !i need somthing that will help really fast or any fast home remedys or anything?? im desperate?!PLEASE HELP! D:
- A: wash ur face with soap and warm water then make dry it with like apaper towel then just wait thats what i do it usually works i just massage the area with soap.
- I need to get rid of this thing by 7:00 TONIGHT! It's a big zit on my nose. Helpp!!?
- A: DONT squeeze!! Try some cortizone cream, it may help the redness. Maybe try some mineral make up to cover up. Good LUck!
- How do i get rid of this zit on my nose?
- Q: so i've been trying to clear this thing up for a while now. It's a big bump on my nose, it hurts when i touch it, theres no weird white thing that says it needs to pop and i tried to ice it down a couple times but that didnt do anything at all. And then i put this other stuff on there that made my nose dry out but did nothing to the bump! please someone have something to make this thing go down.
- A: Step1Resist the urge to attack when these plugged sebaceous glands pop up. In other words, don't pop your pimples, this can cause infections and even scarring.Step2Keep in mind that a combination of hormonal activity, a buildup of bacteria and the shedding of dead skin cells causes pimples. Do what you can to prevent a breakout by establishing a skin-care routine appropriate for your skin type.Step3Have patience. It could take up to one month for a blemish to disappear completely. The less you poke at it, the better.Step4Buy an antibacterial, oil-free concealer that can blend the redness of the pimple into your own skin color. Green shades tend to offset redness the best. (This might not be an option for those who don't wear makeup.)Step5Try a facial mud mask. This may shrink a pimple.Step6Realize that despite the happy teens in the commercials, "zit zapping" solutions, medications you apply directly to pimples, don't do much more than dry out the top layer of skin covering the pimples. These medications don't provide a long-term cure.Step7If you are going to break the rules by "extracting the blemish," aesthetician-speak for popping your pimple, wash your hands, then lightly squeeze the top of the pimple with a tissue or cotton swab. Clean the area thoroughly when you're done. If nothing happens, leave the pimple alone until it's ready to pop.Step8Apply a benzol peroxide acne medication to the pimple and avoid applying medication to the surrounding area.Ingredients: GarlicInstructions: Crush a clove of garlic and rub juice on effected area. Fresh garlic will kill the bacteria and your pimples will disappear with regular applications. Also try eating a clove or two of raw garlic.Ingredients: Calamine LotionInstructions: Cleanse your face with astringent before bed, apply a thick layer of Calamine lotion to pimple area and rinse off in the morning.Ingredients: Egg whitesInstructions: Place egg whites all over your face like a mask. Let it dry, and rinse with warm water. Repeat daily until pimples are gone. This remedy will keep your face pimple free.Ingredients: ToothpasteInstructions: Apply toothpaste to affected areas (not gel), before bed. Wash off in the morning. This home remedy for pimples really works, with quick results!Ingredients: Olive Oil, SaltInstructions: Mix three tablespoons of salt with four tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl or container. put the mixture in a washcloth or on your fingers and scrub in face. works great as an exfoliant! and the olive oil helps keep skin soft making it an excellent home remedy for pimples/acne.Ingredients: Honey, CinnamonInstructions: Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon into 3 tablespoons of honey. Use as a facial scrub, works great as an exfoliant, and you can leave on overnight or wash it off after half an hour, either works fine.Do not use bar soap on your face! Try using African black soap to keep your face free of pimples.Pimples, Blemishes, Home Remedies for Pimples and BlemishesThis section provides a list of effective home remedy for pimples, zits, Blemishes and acne. Read out for more!!1. Create a solution of one part lemon juice and one part rose water. Leave this mixture on the face for 30 minutes to help with pimples and other blemishes.2. Take an egg and crack it over the sink and let the white of the egg go into a bowl; use the white to dab on your pimple. Leave on overnight or for 20 minutes.3. Put egg whites all over your face (like a mask)..egg whites are driers and will remove all the impurities from your face. Leave it on until every spot is dry (depends on the type of skin you have) it works so well. use for 2-3 days or continue use. It works wonders for curing Pimples!!4. Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.5. Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.6. 1 tsp. Groundnut oil mixed with an equal amt. of lime juice may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads, pimples etc7. Turmeric paste mixed with chana dal powder or whole wheat flour is very effective home remedy for all minor skin blemishes. Haldi powder mixed with sugarcane juice helps to remove pimples.8. Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.9. Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.10. Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples .11. Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema,
Prev Question: What is the best wrinkle remover
People also view