How can I break my straightener
There are many ways you can break, including buying a sledgehammer and smashing it to pieces. Also, using fire to burn it would work. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-break-my-straightener ]
More Answers to "How can I break my straightener"
- Does the CHI straightener break easily?
- Mine did. I bought one for my salon and I dropped it one time and it shattered. Other stylists have had theirs for a while, but generally ours last us a year or two if we are lucky. We, however, keep ours on all day long, too. I prefer a st...
- Does brushing your hair break the straighten?
- What? Whats wrong with your friend? You shouldn't use a brush, but a comb to detangle your hair. Run the comb through your hair and follow with the straightener directly behind your comb. Small sections will help you get a sleeker look an...
- Will repeated japanese hair straightening break the hair?
- It does damage your hair a bit but its better than you straightener your hair everyday. And depending on your hair type, it its very weak then it will break off, but if its stronger than that, it wont break off. I doubt it though, I know pe...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how should i break my straightener?
- Q: ok i want a new one but my mom say the one i have is fine. so i'm planning to break it, but i dont want it to look broken. and if any of the answers you give me work...should i get a 1" or a 2" straightener?ok people i didnt just ask my mom for a new one. and this one already sucks. so just tell me a way to break it and dont give me your gay answers like "be thankful for what you have" because thats not what i wanted an answer too.
- A: put the straightener on high and then slam the clamps against each other as hard as u can this will destroy the heating bars therefor it wont straighten ur hair as good AND it my come a little loose or unhinged and the clamps will not line up with each other and your hair will slip through the straighteners grip... u can do that OR put it on high leave it thr for a little bit and then come back and put it against something rubbery... this WONT cause a fire only for the rubber to melt and then ull get a weird smell and u can just say its destroying ur hair or sumtin....btw1' and 2' straighteners all depend on ur hair if u have long think full hair u would want a 2' if u have long thing hair 1' short thick hair 2' short thin hair 1'2' grasps more hair makes it go by quickerif ur hair only takes 15-20 minutes get a 1' it takes me 1 hour and half for mine i got a 1' (but i have long thick hair so it takes forever im gettin a 2' tho)
- Can a hair straightener make your hair break off or be fried a year after it was done?
- Q: I have an argument with my brother and sister in law. My neice got her hair straightened a year ago with a product that was meant for her hair type and had been used on my mother that has FRIED thin hair. My neice had no previous chemicals in her hair although she did straighten it with an iron everyday and it was dry at the time of the process. Here is the problem her hair is extremly dry and is breaking off horribly at the roots on the sides and has not grown more than two inches or so since last year. One of us thinks it is because she uses little conditioner and never does any treatments and also straightens it daily and keeps in a ponytail for up to three days. The other thinks it is because of the straightner because her hair seemed to be doing ok before it was striaghtened and now it is not so it must have been the chemicals. Please Help :)Please keep in mind it was straightened October of 2006 an entire year ago...
- A: Yeah, It's definetly a little of everything. Make sure she conditions her hair a lot, uses a product to protect her hair from heat damage, and suggest to her that she do something different with her hair sometimes.
- Does a Chi Straightener break down fast?
- Q: i need a flat iron and i wanted to get the chi but i also head that it breaks down reallly fast???Please help
- A: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080412181426AAgIMkd
Prev Question: What are earth shoes
People also view