Does your hair grow faster in the winter
You're hair grows on average a half an inch a month, a little longer in the summer and a little slower in the winter. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-your-hair-grow-faster-in-the-winter ]
More Answers to "Does your hair grow faster in the winter"
- Does hair grow faster in the winter?
- I'm not positive that it does, but it would make perfect sense. I know that when people lose weight, they grow more hair (on arms, legs, possibly head) because it is their body's response- they have less fat to keep them warm. For this reas...
- Does your hair grow faster in Summer, winter, spring or fall??
- it grows faster in the summer, i kjnow this because my stylist told me and also because my hair grew a lot this summer
- Do hair and nails grow faster in the winter months?
- No, nails and hair grow faster in the summer months because it is more humid out, and the temperature of your body satys warmer for longer periods of time. The summer heat has nothing to do with \"drying out you nails\". In fact, ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Girls: Does your leg hair seem to grow back faster in Winter???? I have a theory?
- Q: I swear my leg hair grows faster when its cold. I shave them smooth at night and by morning I have been getting stubble.You know how animals get thicker winter coats? Do you think humans grow back body hair quicker also??? That is kinda my theory.What do you think???
- A: really? it takes me like a week to get a tiny stubble...but i come from a very warm country, so i probably dont count
- Does your hair grow faster in Summer, winter, spring or fall?
- Q: which season does your hair grow faster?
- A: it grows faster in the summer, i kjnow this because my stylist told me and also because my hair grew a lot this summer
- does your hair really grow faster in summer than in winter?
- Q: if so, how much does ur hair grow each month in summer? i heard hair grows half an inch per month on average, so does it grow slightly more than this in summer months??
- A: It grows faster in the summer, believe it or not, because people eat better in the summer. They eat fruits and veggies and grill out more. In the winter people go for warm, comfort foods that tend to be more fatty. Hair growth is determined by genetic makeup and diet, so improving your diet will improve hair growth.
Prev Question: Who is the famous designers
People also view