Does getting your cartilage pierced hurt
Most people agree that it's one of the more painful places to be pierced, and tends to take longer to heal. Thanks,ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-getting-your-cartilage-pierced-hurt ]
More Answers to "Does getting your cartilage pierced hurt"
- umm well ya it kind of hurts... i would say it hurts worse then getting the ear lobe pierced. But that is just me personally. I have heard from alot of people that the cartilage does hurt worse then the ear lobe. Bu if you really want to ge...
- no just breath and you will be fine believe me i have tons of piercing including "the girls" and i have 12 in my ears all together
- yes it hurts and the pain stays longer than regular piercing. I personally wouldn't get it done if I was wearing a helmet as I still couldn't sleep on mine months later
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does Getting Your Cartilage Pierced Hurt Alot ?
- Q: Im thinking of getting my cartilage pierced but i don't have my lobes done. Does it hurt to get your cartilage pierced & how long does it usually take to heal ? On a scale of 1-10 on how much it hurts ?
- A: I have found that almost every piercing hurts the same when getting it done. I have the industrial and the tragus; the industrial took longer so it hurt more...The most painful thing about cartilage piercings is the healing process. Be careful to get these done correctly none of that claires ish. Which one are you getting done it can make a huge difference.
- Does getting your cartilage pierced hurt?
- Q: I'm sensitive to pain so does it hurt when you get your cartilage pierced?
- A: I have mine done-it actually hurt less, cartilage contains fewer nerves in it so the pain receptors don't respond as heavily. The only difference is that it tends to be more tender for the next several days.I have 5 holes in one ear and 6 in the other...believe me on this!!!
- How bad does getting your nose pierced hurt?
- Q: I got my ears pierced when i was 12 at a jewelry store. Then, I got my cartilage pierced when i was 13 in the mall at Piercing Pagoda. I want to get my nose pierced. How bad does it hurt? (only people that have had it done please!)
- A: Its like a pinch, not that bad at all. (:
Prev Question: What are massage parlors
People also view