Does chlorine fade a tan
Chlorine dries out your skin which makes it exfoliate faster which will cause you to lose your tan. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-chlorine-fade-a-tan ]
More Answers to "Does chlorine fade a tan"
- Can a chlorine pool fade your tan?
- Spray-on tan, yes. A real tan, no.
- Is there any fake tan which doesnt fade with chlorine??
- You may find it difficult to find a self tanner that does not fade in chlorine. The main ingredient that causes the tan affect is called DHA which starts to add color to the skin with a reaction with the protiens on the skin. With that said...
- Is Xen-Tan resistant to the fading caused by chlorine in swimming...?
- "Chlorine bleaches a sunless tan, so the colour will come off a lot quicker. We do recommend swimming in the sea, which is a much better option. If you are a swimmer, the only drawback is that you will have to apply the tan more regula...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does chlorine really fade a natural tan?
- Q: My sister in law claims swimming in the pool bleaches her tan -I told her she's insane, but i just read chlorine is harsh enough to exfoliate your skin. What's the verdict?
- A: LOL! This question made me giggle b/c my Dad lives on the beach, and he has a swimming pool...well, he will not go in the pool because he swears it will bleach his tan! Now my brother has sworn of chlorine to!...They almost have me convinced. My Dad usually knows what he's talking about so I don't swim in the pool as much as I use to. And if I do get in, I rinse off in the shower immediately after.Even if the chlorine didn't actually bleach your skin..the chemicals that are in a pool are probably causing cancer and who knows what else...our bodies were not meant to soak in all those harsh chemicals.
- Fake tan! is there any fake tan which doesnt fade with chlorine?
- Q: every tan ive tried fades when you hit a pool with chlorine....does anyone know of one which stays on???cheers
- A: You should try topicrem's soins glamour..its very good..looks like natural tan..very long lasting!I have tried it..and i cant forget its loveli scent.."parfum"
- Remedies to fade a natural tan.?
- Q: I have extremely fair skin except on my arms and lower back. I've been careful not to expose my lower back this summer and the damn tan I had from last summer still hasnt faded! I've heard that the chlorine in swimming pools will fade a tan....does anyone know of any remedies...like a chlorine bath, or exfoliating with some skin care product? Google is NOT being helpful :PI know this Q is odd....most people want to get tan, but I want to be ONE color. lol. Any ideas?
- A: of course there's a safe and effective way to lighten your skin back to its original color.. i've done it so here's the way to do it -
Prev Question: What is the most common tattoo to get
People also view