Can you get your tongue pierced and a tattoo at the same time
I wasn't able to find information that you can't anywhere.However, you should ask your local tattoo parlor & family doctor. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-your-tongue-pierced-and-a-tattoo-at-the-same-time ]
More Answers to "Can you get your tongue pierced and a tattoo at the same time"
- Is it safe to get a tattoo,industrial piercing and tongue piercin...?
- It's entirely up to you! The number of piercings and tattoos healing at the same time will not effect the healing process itself. As long as you take care of everything like your tattoo artist or piercer instructs, you shouldn't have any pr...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Should i get my tongue pierced and get my tattoo the same day?
- Q: On the 29th of november i will be turning 18 and my gifts to me is getting my tongue pierced and getting a tattoo where i will be getting my tattoo is on my wrists it will say peace & love.do you think i should get them all in the same day?.
- A: If you get the tattoo done first then yeah you could rob go get your tongue pierced.. unless your one of those people who take in to much shock and cant concentrate on it if that makes any sense. other then that i would say do it.
- Tongue piercing AND tattoo....?
- Q: Okay, my mom is getting me a tattoo for my birthday on Friday, but I also want to get my tongue pierced on the same night. My mom is okay with it and everything but I don't know if it would be too much to get the tattoo AND the piercing done on the same night. So I just wanted to know what everyone thinks, especially people who have expierienced having either of these done.
- A: i honestly think its more fun to get more than one thing done at a time.i got my monroe piercing done, then the next day got a tattoo done and my tragus piercing on the same day, then went in the next day and got my helix pierced.personally- i think it's amazing how much pain the human body can endure. if you think you can handle it, then i say GO FOR IT :) it wont be that bad, i promise!!! :)
- Two piercings and a tattoo in the same week.?
- Q: Do you think it will be bad to get two piercings and a very small tattoo in the same week? I plan to get a tragus piercing, tongue piercing and a small tattoo on my neck. Will doing all of this in the same week affect the healing process? let me know. Thanks.
- A: It will probably be okay. But, if you have more than one week that you can get all of these things done, I recommend waiting. Keeping up with the individual aftercare of all of these will be tiring, and attempting to heal several different places at once may cause your body to heal slower, because it has to direct its efforts into three different areas. It won't harm them, though..
Prev Question: Does water make your fingernails grow faster
People also view