What STD causes lower abdominal pain and what are other symptoms
A:Pelvic inflammatory disease symptoms include lower abdominal pain, fever, unusual vaginal discharge that may have a foul odorMORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-std-causes-lower-abdominal-pain-and-what-are-other-symptoms ]
More Answers to "What STD causes lower abdominal pain and what are other symptoms"
- Is this associated with std symptoms...abdominal pain left lower,...?
- sounds like a bladder infection drink 4 or 5 glasses of 100% cranberry juice & water a day and within a couple days you should see a difference continue a couple days after the symptoms are gone. if the pain gets more severe or does not...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- High Abdominal pain and 14 weeks pregnant?Please help!?
- Q: Im 14 weeks pregnant and lately i have been getting a sudden stinging or burning pain right below my ribs but above my uterus, it only lasts about 10-15 seconds but it really hurts! And today i started to feel a little burning and stinging sensation on the sides of my uterus. I know i don't have an STD's and no problems with my health that i know of.... so what could be causing this? This is my fifth pregnancy (3 leading to miscarriages) and i have never experienced anything like this! other symptoms:back pain (everywhere not just lower) constipation increase in nausea (dr. has me on Zofran but it isnt helping as well anymore) also when im laying down i get a bad pain on my left side, below my breast just where my ribs are.... it hurts to increase breathing and only hurts while going to bed
- A: your uterus is growing bigger and your whole body has to get used to it your muscles have to grow bigger and your baby is resting on your muscles
Prev Question: How would you get a fever from abdominal pain
People also view