What is lower abdominal pain and cramping and it goes to the butt
A:All women feel discomfort or pain in the lower abdomen below the navel from time to time, for instance, before or during menstruation. In many cases it can be difficult to identify the cause of the pain, but noting certain features (MORE) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-lower-abdominal-pain-and-cramping-and-it-goes-to-the-butt ]
More Answers to "What is lower abdominal pain and cramping and it goes to the butt"
- What is lower abdominal pain and cramping and it goes to the butt?
- All women feel discomfort or pain in the lower abdomen below the navel from time to time, for instance, before or during menstruation. In many cases it can be difficult to identify the cause of the pain, but noting certain features (MORE)
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- lower left abdominal pain?
- Q: okay ive been having these pains lately because im going through a tough time and i get anxious alot. something like butterflies mixed with cramps. and my left breast is sore for some reason. i dont know why maybe its because ive been laying on my stomach in the past few days and because my left breast is a tiny bit heavier than the other....but now that i remember i did in fact hit my left breast really hard on a door. (dont ask im very clumsy) the lower left abdominal pain hurts a bit and it leads down my butt as if im having a bowel movement. i dont exactly know what to call this. is it nerves? am i getting anxiety problems? i live a stressful life kinda and i just wanna know whats going on with me. my menstrual cycle is supposed to come on either the 26th or 27th...could it be that?
- A: it could be appendicitis, or kidney problems. If,after your cycle, it continues, you will need to talk to a dr. and fast! i am not a dr. but I don't like the sounds of this at all.Go to WebMd, and look under symptom checker and see what comes up,then take the list to the dr. and let him/her know.
- Abdominal pains, pelvic problems.. doc not helping?
- Q: went to the doctor, she gave me a UTI test which came out negative, Then a vaginal/pelic ultrasound which also came out clear. I am supposed to get a pap on the 14th and i have still be giving no help. Heres my symptoms/time experencing them. 4 weeks:frequent urninationconstipation/difficulty using restroom3 weeks:Vaginal tendernessPain during/after sexvery painful "cramping"Burning while peeStabbing pains in lower left abdominBack pains (most sever in lower left, but spred from left butt to mid left side of back)2:weeksSpotting ( most very brown in color)Extreme tirednessHeadache right side behind eyeAlso i had diareha in the very begining but no longer.Has anyone experienced somthing of this nature????? What happen to you? any ideas on whats cuasing all this discomfort and pain.. My doctor seems to be taking sooooo long!i cant see another doctor my inssurrance wont cover it and due to injury of hubby we have absolutley no $$just to remind you guys, the ultra sound of my female parts was clear, and i know its not always perfect but mostly, itis.. she said my ovaries were just find..
- A: Wow, that's a lot of different symptoms! The most likely diagnosis seems to be endometriosis, but that condition usually worsens over time instead of having a quick onset. Constipation can cause many of those symptoms (except vaginal bleeding), including watery diarrhea, which can travel around impacted stool! New medications can cause many of these symptoms. I know you are in pain and frustrated, but please understand that abdominal pain can be very difficult to diagnose. It is not uncommon that someone can have problems with chronic abdominal pain that has no discernible organic origin (e.g. we never find out what is causing it). An abdominal XRay needs to be done and possibly a CT of the abdomen/pelvis.I hope you are able to get this taken care of very soon! Best wishes!A quick note in response to some of the other answers. Kidney stones and urinary tract infection would give abnormal results on a urinalysis. Ovarian cancer advanced enough to cause these symptoms should be seen on an ultrasound!
- whats going on?!?! help please?
- Q: Hey everyone, any help would be MUCH appreciated :)SYMPTOMS: lower back pain, legs and arms fall asleep quickly and they feel more muscular(have not been working out any more than usual), bubbly upset stomach, lower abdominal cramping and muscle spasms tightness in lower back and feels tighter in stomach area as well, but it doesnt physically feel tighter... if anything it feels, bloatedish but more like the fat is bloated not my actual stomach? lol its weird, under my butt and down my legs feel SOOO sore randomly, i feel like theres pressure on my lower abdomin right by my hip bones, shoulders sore as well, cramping is weird it was REALLY bad last night (like pms times a million) but i dont expect my period for another week and i usually DONT cramp b4 hand at all, i've been going to the bathroom more(i've pooped 3 times already today!!! **srry**) lol im thirsty ALL the time, and alot warmer alot moodier(but also stressed so that could b causing that) i dont THINK im preggo but there is a chance, ohhh!!! and random muscle spasms and twitches lower abdomen as well as a weird numbness type feeling around my belly button... it feels like my stomach isnt there, but when i touch it i can feel the touch... what else...im always tired but i can never sleep, and... hmm... loss of appitite, and randomly i feel like i could orgasm in a second (even if im just sitting watching TV) lol sorry im just putting out EVERYTHING at the moment... i dont feel horny it just feels like if i were to move at all id orgasm lol and thats so weird. i have the usual PMS symptoms as well..Anyone know whats wrong with me or has anyone ever felt the same way??? lolanyways... thank you for taking time to answer :)
- A: your gunna start your period sooner than you thought. its just pms.go to the doc. of symptoms worsen
Prev Question: What can I have if I have abdominal pains and pink mucus looking stool
People also view