What are the symptoms of a gas bubble
A:The usual symptoms of gas or gas bubbles include: flatulence, abdominal bloating, abdominal pain and belching. Thanks for asking! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-of-a-gas-bubble ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms of a gas bubble"
- What are the symptoms of a gas bubble
- The usual symptoms of gas or gas bubbles include: flatulence, abdominal bloating, abdominal pain and belching. Thanks for asking!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Hi I thought I was pregnant but the tests(7)came negative including at doctors office and planned parenthood?
- Q: I have been in very strange menstrual cycle: 2 days at most oif pure spotting not considerable to be a period then it comes back as it wants, I skipped July's period. This cycle been occurring since May. On top of this my symptoms are best described in several different ways such as: signs of about to start period cramps, been kicked in the stomach feeling, heart burn, left side pain, pain transfers to lower back occasionally, pain transfers up towards neck area (nerves get bothered I believe), bloatedness, ovulation symptoms, occasional breast pain, gas bubble pains. These symptoms come and go as they please, sometimes severe or light. Doctor took blood to check hormone levels but haven't heard back yet. Any idea what can be going on with me? I would be at about 2-3 months pregnant if I was. Also I have no stress going on, good vital signs.??? Please help all advice helps!!!
- A: Hello,You are not pregnant. Sincerely,Mr Penile Enormity.
- HELP!!! .... feeling serious symptoms of pregnancy. dpo 10?
- Q: i am sooo excited i just got the faintest faintest positive a few minutes agobut i've been feeling.....- short shooting pains in breasts- a little bit of fluttering like small gas bubbles in my stomach- small cramps that vary.. depending where they are they last from 2-5 sec- urinating at least 5 times a day- don't quite know wat my cervix feels like but lets just say my hubby can't really get his fingers in my hole TMI he clams its like really soft and he was scared last night :(lol he said he thinks my cervix is dropped or something TMI.-very very sleepy...yesterday i made pancakes for some reason i wanted nutmeg on it (i love nutmeg).... anyway... by the time i put the pancake to my mouth with the nut meg sprinkled on it, i didn't want it anymore.. btw i eat everything.when i put my reggae music on... i feel something inside me well i feel small cramps its soo friggin wierd. i know a baby can't hear anything or anything but.... omg... my period was jan,21,09- ovulated feb 8 at night( via opk strips)- BD feb 9th a few hours later about 5 times- 10th even and the 16th.. ive been feeling a bit of mild cramps since about 6dpo... omg i got my faint fainit faint faint super faint psoitive just now.... someone tell me some of your symptoms.... -plus my nipples have little bumps on them... and i feel shooting pain in my nipples one at a time... also i have small pains under my breast feels like it's my ribs... i fell the cramps in my stomach for sure... and also last thing, i also feel like small amounts of pressure... feels like my vagina. never felt this way before.... when im getting my period... i never get pain.. never my period isn't due till feb-22nd. im soo excited i know this message is all over the place but what do you think?? .BTW.......my bbt read 98.1 monday, 98.5 yesterday, 98.0 this morning...
- A: Your right, your question was all over the place.But it was cute, it got me all excited hahaIm trying to have a baby, and when i get that faint positive linei know i'll be this happy :)Congrats
- my 10 week old baby has these symptoms.. any advice please?
- Q: the other night all of a sudden my baby girl woke up crying, i picked her up and as i layed her down she tightened her fists and held them tightly to her chest and her eyes were wide open and her face was kinda red. i held her and it went away but as soon as i layed her down again she did the same thing. it really scared me shes been pretty fussy lately and ive been thinking that it might be either teething or a trapped gas bubble. shes been drooling alot tooi hear that breastfed babies dont get as much gas as bottle fed babies. but im so curious as to what it might be. and i breastfeed.also when she cries i just feed her and she settles down a whole lot more.my dr.s appointment isnt until another 4 days and im getting impatient and worried
- A: You should really call the doctor office and ask. They usually have a 24 hour nurse line. I would do that instead of wait.
Prev Question: Why does my lower left side of my stomach keep pulsing like a gas bubble Or something
People also view