What are good foods to eat if you have abdominal pain
A:Pain in the belly (abdomen) can come from conditions affecting a variety of organs. It depends on the symptoms and cause. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-good-foods-to-eat-if-you-have-abdominal-pain ]
More Answers to "What are good foods to eat if you have abdominal pain"
- What are good foods to eat if you have abdominal pain
- Pain in the belly (abdomen) can come from conditions affecting a variety of organs. It depends on the symptoms and cause. ChaCha!
- What are good foods to eat... 25 day stomach ache...?
- Geez buddy, you poor thing. all those antiobiotics and pain killers have surely messed up your digestive system and robbed you of your precious B complex of vitamins, which are so essential for healthy digestive, neural and immune system fu...
- How commonly eaten food can cause abdominal pain and discomfort.?
- There is a link between what you eat and your GI symptoms. Experts estimate that more than 52 million Americans suffer from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and IBD (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease), which in many cases could be cau...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Help with stomach; upper abdomen pain, now fullness?
- Q: Back in March, I had two episodes of this horribly upper abdominal pain after eating fast food (I had eaten fast food many times before without any bad symptoms). I was up all night with the worst pain ever right in my upper abdomen; I had diarrhea and I vomited several times and the pain would not go away. It lasted for about four hours and was constant and severe. I thought it might have been a reaction to dilaudid (I was taking that for other reasons), so I got off dilaudid. However, a few days later, I had a fry from Wendy's and the same thing happened. This time, I went to the hospital and they gave me maalox and the horrible stomach pain went away.I have been eating very, very light for about four months now, but there are new symptoms since the episodes of pain and vomiting in March. I am now constantly full, and even if I eat a little bit, I feel so bloated and full. I have lost weight because of it.What could this be? Are the episodes of pain and the fullness related? Is it a virus?Any help is apprecited, I have a dance audition soon and I need to get better in order to get my strenght back up. I am afraid to eat anything spicy or even remotely spicy. I do NOT want to go through that awful pain again.Thank you!!
- A: HI. There are many causes of stomach pain. If it is still happening, you should speak to a doctor. One cause of stomach pain can be ulcers, which are due to a bacteria called H. pylori. Testing for H. pylori can be done in the doctor's office with a breath test, and treatment is with prescription medicine.There is a lot of good information on this site: http://www.helicobacterpyloritest.com/h-pylori-articles.html. If it were me, I would read this and call the doctor. hope that helps. Feel better! aimee
- Gas pain?? and abdominal pain help!! Natural Medicine? That would be Good?
- Q: im 18 i have abdominal pain it was on my left side accompanying gas and bubbling noises, and yesterday night it radiate to my right abdomen like on the back and like on upper part like i feel gassy and bloated and like my diet contain lots of white bread, and beef, and corn syrup drinks not enough water in my system, i think i have a bacterial infection. This been going on for like 3 days now i took prune juice it did me justice i'll tell ya lol but it did pretty great i felt clean after wards but like i think i have a bacterial infection, i found out that bread has lots of yeast and bacteria which is bad for the intestines, im on my period like on my 5 day i don't know if it's my ovaries or something i have no other medical condition, i don't smoke or drink i have a great blood pressure, i have no fever no vomiting i eat great, im now going to start eating vegetables,. i just ate an apple now blueberries, and i have salad in the fridge that am going to eat with baked chicken. I've basically have to listen to my body and start eating healthy right now and that's what i wanted to do for my new year's resolution. Im 5'7 and i weight 145 am not overweight i need to make healthy choices, and give my stomach a break, now it's not severe pain the pain radiates to my back and my doctor said it could be my gall bladder and she said come back if you have vomitting or fever come back, Im doing this to myself my mom always say when you go to a restaurant with me make healthy choices on saturday my father took us out for dinner at a diner place for 5 star and like i ordered a classic like 8oz. cheesburger deluxe with a milkshake and my mom was mad she told my father you see what she's eating that's what you giving you abdominal cramps come on get something else i didn't listen now the next day my left side started to hurt it was just bloated feeling and shoulder blade pain with i was like ugh!!! so i went to a health food store i love natural medicine it helps tremendously and i think americans like me should rely on that like come on it's not synthetic money making drugs that FDA has approved it's ridiculous it doesn't work now am on a detox colon cleansing i just started today i need to do that with also eating right more vegetables in my diet because my stomach is mad. what food i should stay from? what food is great for the stomach? who had a condition like this and natural medicine helped them?
- A: Cut out the meat and dairy, avoid processed foods, and greatly increase your consumption of raw fruits and vegetables. Drink lots of filtered water.To combat yeast take 2 garlic capsules 3x daily, and avoid sugar and fruit juices.
- nausea, fatigue, upper-mid abdominal pain, slight headache?
- Q: nausea, fatigue, upper-mid abdominal pain, slight headache?early november i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and soon started feeling nauseas mainly everyday around 2:00pm sometimes early in the morning sometimes late at night. i felt pretty tired all the time and had a craving for foods i normally would not eat. my whole body felt different. at the same time that i was feeling very fatigued and kind of sick sometimes i felt wonderful. i had spotting and then i had my period late but barely at all. i have no doubt in my mind i was pregnant but i took a few home urine tests that all came up negative (i took these before my strangely light period). a few weeks later, all symptoms pointing to early pregnancy stopped abruptly and i started having severe pain in my ovaries like menstrual cramps worse than i have ever had before and there was a lot of blood and tissue/clot-like material. i felt fine after that night but then maybe a week later my boyfriend and i were having protected sex and the condom broke so we went to get an emergency contraceptive (morning after pill). they gave me another urine test and told me i wasn't pregnant. a couple weeks later i had my period early and (don't think i'm gross) but i somehow left a tampon in for about a week and when i found it, i also found the end of the condom that broke. that's when i started getting really sick, but not at first. that was a couple months ago. i went to the doctor just the other week, (but haven't mentioned anything about the condom because i just flat forgot although i did tell of everything else) and he told me he thought i had gastritis. he gave me antibiotics for it and told me if it didn't make me better by the end of the weekend to go to the emergency room because he thought it could be my appendix or toxic shock. i felt a little better after taking the medicine but one night after the weekend i felt significantly worse than ever. i went to the hospital and they told me i had a bladder infection and a yeast infection. they gave me medicine and i began to feel better. now (about 2-3 weeks later) i feel terrible. last night i had pain that wasn't so much terrible pain as it was very uncomfortable and severe nausea. it was as if i was having a panic attack on top of being sick. none of the forementioned doctors seemed to pay much attention to the fact that i possibly was pregnant and may have miscarried???? i know i'm not crazy. how did our ancestors know they were pregnant before we had all these tests and stuff? i am just wondering what is going on with me or what kind of doctor i should go to. it seems i have been disregarded by the latter and my health is suffering because of it. i can not afford to go to another doctor who is not going to be able to help me. im not sure if the supposed pregnancy/miscarriage had anything to do with any of the symptoms i am now feeling but if anyone knows anything about this or has been through the same thing please let me know. thank you!if it helps to know: i am 20 and i am std free. (i got tested at the hospital) i am a vegetarian, eating chicken only on occasion, and i eat pretty healthy. i don't however drink as much water as i should. maybe that has something to do with it. its not that im drinking other things. i only drink juice and water, but i just probably don't stay hydrated enough.also, the thought of food grosses me out. i know that i am hungry and even if its something i would normally like, it grosses me out. and there seems to be a nasty taste in my mouth i guess. i think about food and i feel like i need to brush my teeth.
- A: It could be a combination of things. It could be due to recovery from a miscarriage, plus toxic shock and a bacterial infection from the tampon and broken condom. I would seriously consider going to a different doctor. Your body has gone through a lot in a short period of time. Tell this doctor everything that has been going on and see what he or she thinks. I hope it all works out for you and that you feel better soon.
Prev Question: What are causes of right lower abdominal pain
People also view