Is lower abdominal pain normal during the first trimester of pregnancy
A:Abdominal pain in pregnancy is common. It is probably nothing serious, but you should discuss this with the Dr as soon as you can. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-lower-abdominal-pain-normal-during-the-first-trimester-of-pregnancy ]
More Answers to "Is lower abdominal pain normal during the first trimester of pregnancy"
- Is lower abdominal pain normal during the first trimester of preg...?
- Abdominal pain in pregnancy is common. It is probably nothing serious, but you should discuss this with the Dr as soon as you can.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is this normal-- abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Q: This may seem like a "dumb" question-- I'm in the first trimester of pregnancy, it's my first pregnancy.I've heard that one can get abdominal pain as the uterus grows-- mine in sharp in the lower abdominal area. I was going for my regular jog this evening when it came on. It's pretty uncomfortable, but i have been in worse pain. Im not bleeding. And the only other thing is I have a headache.Should I be worried about this? Can I have a miscarriage without bleeding first?
- A: I usually do and I have three kids. It's either pain from the muscles streatching or sometimes later on in the pregnancy it feels like the baby wants to stick a foot out or something becasue they can seem to crowd really low into your uterus. If you are really freaked though call your doc I do - so what if you are being "over cautious" or "Paranoid" this is your little life you are bringing in to the world. A check up, a heartbeat or a an ultra sound will melt those fears away. In the mean time don't stop exersising altogether, but don't push it like a mad woman. Gental exersises are great - yoga, streaching and power walking. I've had one misscarage, and no doubt about it there was alot of bleeding but I was in my second trimester so please call your doc or call a nurse on duty - being stressed out can play as big of a factor as over exersion. Good Luck and it will be okay :)
- i just know im pregnant, intuitively...what is your opinion?
- Q: Ok, I have done buttloads of research, and with all my previous and newly acquired knowledge, hearing others' stories, PLUS my multitude of symptoms...and a strong intuition, i just know im pregnant! The thing is though, i have had a period, or wat seemed to be a period, and i have taken 2 pg tests that came out negative. I have read about and heard soooo many stories, including my own mother, that they've taken up to 4 tests that came out negative, and yet they turned out to be pregnant after all, ven negative bloodtests! (craziness) And i have also heard many many...too many stories about women who have periods during the first trimester (people i personally know, and not implantation) and women who have them all throughout their pregnancies. Now the reason,, besides intuition and just feeling completely COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, the reason i believe i am pregnant is because i usually urinate about 2 or 3 times a day...4 at the most. for the past 10 days or so, its been increased SIGNIFICANTLY! today, i have already urinated 16 times! No pain nvolved, except a little bit of soreness when i wipe. I have never ever peed so much in my entire life. I am always thirsty, even if I just drank a bottle and a half of water. My appetite is HUGE now, i am a small person (18 by the way), i have always loved food but i am ALWAYS ALWAYS hungry now! Even when i feel like i have to puke i am starving. Sometimes i do struggle to even keep water down. I get random nausea and dizziness, i randomly have mild to bad headaches, lower backaches and abdominal "fluttering" wen i lay down and mild cramping and constant uncomfortableness. My bobs seem to be bigger, or definitely heavier, and they are more sensitive than they have ever been, they never even get sore during my period, theyre always fine and normal, but walking downstairs is painful most of the time now, and mostly my nipples are extra sensitive. I am always bloated, whwn I touch my stomach it just feels different, like its full when i havent eaten. I really have minimal energy, i feel like i could go for a nap at any moment, and im not a nap person. And idk wat this means, but just sitting down my vagina hurts, not alot, but i can definitely feel a difference. If i am pregnant, my baby was either concieved December 18, Jan 6, Jan 8, Jan 10, or Jan 11...i just dont believe these urine tests, i feel pregnant i have a strong feeling about it, this would be my first pregnancy, but i know my body. I am going to get a blood test. Anything similar out there, and wat does this sound like to you?Sorry i forgot this, i also have heartburn and when i lay down now my arms and hands just get really weak
- A: How would you know what being pregnant feels like if you have never been pregnant before?If you want to know, go take a test or go to the doctor... It doesn't have to be rocket science!!!
Prev Question: What could be the cause of abdominal pain in youre upper right abdomen
People also view