If a girl misses her period what does that mean
A:Amenorrhea can have many causes. If there's no chance of pregnancy, tests may be required at the doctor, but usually it's stress. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-a-girl-misses-her-period-what-does-that-mean ]
More Answers to "If a girl misses her period what does that mean"
- What does it mean when a girl misses her period for like 2 weeks ...?
- You are experiencing irregular periods which can be caused by stress, diet, exercise or even a blighted ovum pregnancy. Symptoms?
- What does it mean if a girl misses her period?
- If it is only a few days or a week, nothing. Many things can cause a late period besides pregnancy. Stress, sickness, too much excerise all can cause a late period. If you are young and just begun to have a period it may take it a year or s...
- What does it mean if a 10 year old girl missed her period??
- Don't worry, it's completely normal to be irregular for the first year or two. I'm still REALLY irregular, and I've had my period for about six years now. Your period can also be late because of anxiety, stress, being too skinny, etc. Unles...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when a girl uses periods in her messages?
- Q: For example,Hey , nice job on your test. Oh yeah... well the test wasn't that bad, I would have missed if ... (etc)
- A: It could mean she is on her period.
- If a girl is late on her period...that doesnt necessarily mean shes pregnant?
- Q: ok well...me and my girlfriend havent had sex yet. but we do other things and im almost afraid she got pregnant from precum. and im pretty sure it is possible to get pregnant from that. she is already two weeks late and im worried. but ive heard of other reasons why a girl would be late on her period. my girlfriend just started school and shes been a little stressed with that lately. she exercises alot and recently has been going on kind of a bad diet. Shes eating less than before and trying to lose weight and she already is. and i know these are all resons fro missing a period. and I ask her why does she think shes missing it and it just worries her even more. So im just wondering what I should do. thanks ^_^and i never had intercourse with her yet its just idk but im scared precum might have done something to her. I never even stuck it in but its been pretty close to her vaginaShe has also had some cases of irregular periods before because she used to be really sporty so she didnt have her period for about 4 months one time because of sports. But she doesnt play then anymore she just gets exercise and eats less so yea any help please thanks.my gf also runs daily almost. school jsut started for her so she might be stressed out about that. she just took SAT's. She says shes stressed out with college choices and stuff. were going to a haunted house next week and I dont know but I heard that anxiety is also another factor of missing a period and shes pretty anxious/scared/excited about it. and she is on a weird diet she only gets about less than 1000 calories a day and she exercises so her nutrition isnt too good. Im not too sure but I guess these all come into play wih her missing her period. these are just a little extra details. THANKS!!! ^_^my gf also runs daily almost. school jsut started for her so she might be stressed out about that. she just took SAT's. She says shes stressed out with college choices and stuff. were going to a haunted house next week and I dont know but I heard that anxiety is also another factor of missing a period and shes pretty anxious/scared/excited about it. and she is on a weird diet she only gets about less than 1000 calories a day and she exercises so her nutrition isnt too good. Im not too sure but I guess these all come into play wih her missing her period. these are just a little extra details. THANKS!!! ^_^
- A: If you claim to not have had sex then this means you haven't penetrated her-or shouldn't have to not have had sex, which means that the possibility of her being pregnant is very slim. Though you did leak Pre-ejaculation fluid on/near her vaginal area, it's rather hard for her to become pregnant without the sperm being put in the vagina, but don't rule it out. If you're truly worried, take a pregnancy test-or two. Sometimes they can be off. The test should be taken first in the morning when the urine is most concentrated.I feel the reason she's missing her menstrual cycle is becuase of this diet you say she's on. Diets of any kinds are not good at all. They deprive the body of many good nutrients, which can cause the period to disappear for a while until the immune system is back in balance. Try getting her to eat normally and exercise regularly. Explain to her that this could be a main factor in the reason she is not getting a menstrual cycle. Until she stops the diet, there's no way to rule out pregnancy unless she goes to the doctor's and get tested, which causes money. Just tell her that you want her to come off the diet so that you can learn what is the possible reason for this.As for the stress, just keep her calm. Whenever you notice her having a hard day, just take her for a walk and maybe give her a massage to calm her body. The more you can do to keep her calm, the less stressed her life will be. Try and obliterate the thought of pregnancy as this can be a stress starter. The weight loss will stop once she drops the diet and eats normally and healthy again.Whenever you all decide to do sexual activities, make sure to wear protection. Even though you all may not be doing actual Intercourse, pre-ejaculation fluid is still seeping from the penis which does contain sperm. You all can go to the doctor's and have a professional pregnancy test done that can decide once and for all whether she is pregnant. If you have the money, then do so and this will be one big weight off your shoulders. Next time, be careful and stay protected if you all are not ready for a child. Hope this helps.
- Okay, Guys And Girls... Does This Mean He Likes Me?
- Q: Okay, we've known each other since 1st grade. We were 'married' (no judgements please! We just wanted to grow up!) in 1st grade. Anyways, then we just kinda forgot about each other and moved on (at least I did) to new crushes. I didn't see him again until 5th grade.But I'm not gonna get held up in our long history or whatever, now we're friends again because we have some classes together (3 classes- math, science, gym). And when I say 'friends' I mean we talk in the halls like 'hey' and we joke around... Never really more then that.So today in gym my team in soft ball was loosing by like 50 points so I was leaning up against the wall with my friend, just hanging out, and he came over and grabbed my wrists and dragged me out onto 3rd base. He pretended to be mad (he always pretends never ever have I seen him actually get mad) that I wasn't trying.This coming from him is a big joke. He hangs out with the 'gangsters' and misses 1st period (math) like every day. Anyways, so I went back to the wall and like 13 min later he came back and did the same thing. He did that like 9 or 10 times.When I got home runs (I'm good at softball), he went to slap me on the back but kept his hand their until I looked at him like 'what are you doing that for?'. Then he would look away and moved his hand and go over to his friends or up to bat. He always plays around with me, like one time he asked for a pencil and I held up my extra like I was going to give it to him and handed it off to my best friend Claire. Then he pretends to freak out or something. He never does the 'oh her? I don't know her' thing with his friends even though I'm not really with the 'gangsters'. I'm more in the punks group.When I don't have a pencil, though, or I didn't do the homework, he lets me copy and he'll lend me a pencil. When I fail a quiz, he makes me feel better by saying he got a worse grade or by doing something really funny. Does this mean he likes me or is he just playing around? Usually with girls he's slapping their butts and you know just being really really kinda vulgar even if their his friends. He's NEVER treated me like that. With me he's funny and we laugh and we talk and stuff... What does this mean???I really like him so I'm just trying to see if he likes me backTo Oh Jeez: I know right? XD Everyone in my school was married by 2nd grade then in 3rd grade everyone got all embarrassed and no one ever mentioned it again!! It was pretty cute, though... We had a little minister and everything! XD I'm a dork, forgive me!
- A: He's giving you some respect and he knows you well.(how you wanted to be treated). And he's always trying to think of ways to touch or approach you, like he did when you played softball. The Homework and Lend me a pencil trick is a classic. So how I see it it's pretty obvious...haha the first grade marriage thingy was cute.
Prev Question: Is it possible for a girl to miss an entire period without being pregnant
People also view