How many calories does Bologna have
One slice of bologna has approximately 76 calories and 6g of fat. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-bologna-have ]
More Answers to "How many calories does Bologna have"
- How many calories does Bologna have
- One slice of bologna has approximately 76 calories and 6g of fat. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- How many calories are in a bologna sandwich with mustard and mayo...?
- Before I can give you a calorie count I need to know what type of bologna you are referring to. Is it minced bologna or lebanon?
- How many calories are in a fried bologna biscuit from hardees??
- Hardee's Fried Bologna Biscuit Sandwich Calories: 610 Fat: 43 grams Sodium: 1620 grams
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories do you think i've had today?
- Q: 1)I had 1 apple2)1 arbys salad that i know for a fact was 276 calories w/o salad dressing3)80 cal. bread with 1 slice of 25 cal bologna4)1 sample of speedway coffeeDont worry im not done eating i am just seeing how much more i can have.And i forgot i had a pear with my sandwich.
- A: not enough
- did i eat reasonably today?? i dont know how many calories i had :(?
- Q: breakfast-~ 1/4 cup raw onion (17.5 calories)~1/4 cup bell pepper (10 calories)~1/4 cup egg whites ( 30 calories)this was fried in 1/2 TBSP margarine (30 calories)~ 1 cup orange juice (110 calories)Lunch-~ Sandwich w/ German Salami, German Bologna, Gouda cheese, Mustard, Smart balance butter) ( ????? calories)~1 small pickle (20 calories)Snack-~ 1 piece Weight Watchers coconut covered chocolate (50 calories)Dinner- (not eaten yet)~ salmon ( it will have lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley, and dill on it. fried in smart balance butter)~ green beans (with garlic, cheese, in smart balance)***** im not gonna eat any carbs for dinner tonight*****
- A: seems like you are very conscience of what you are eating...good for you. depending on your height and weight you should be eating a certain amount of calories...what you should do is keep a counter with you or join websites like www.thedailyplate.com they help you add up all of your calories and give you healthy and realistic totals for the day. and keep an ongoing log so you can keep track of it all for you!
Prev Question: How do you get fatter
People also view