How many calories a day should a 15 year old eat
An active, healthy teen needs 20.5 calories per pound of weight. A 130 lb teen needs 2665 calories per day, for example. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-a-day-should-a-15-year-old-eat ]
More Answers to "How many calories a day should a 15 year old eat"
- How many calories a day should a 15 year old eat
- An active, healthy teen needs 20.5 calories per pound of weight. A 130 lb teen needs 2665 calories per day, for example. ChaCha!
- How many calories should a sedentary, 15 year old, 5'5, 95lb fema...?
- For the average teenage girl the recommended daily allowance is 2200 calories. Teens should get in the habit of exercising vigorously for at least 30 minutes 3-5 times a week.
- How Many Calories Should A 15 Year Old Eat A Day?
- Id say about 1500 but if the 15 year old wants to loose weight then 1000 and if they do sports more than two times a week then they should consume 2000 calories!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many carbohydrates/calories should a 15 year old eat a day?
- Q: Im a 15 year old girl Im about 5ft 3 and swim twice a week for 2 hours at a time. How many calories / Carbohydrates should I be eating a day to lose weight/ stay the same weight. I would like to lose about 3-5 pounds so how many calories/ Carbohydrates should I be eating a day??
- A: The person that commented on the top is like an automated thing that goes on most questions like this.... Any way 3-5 pounds is about what your body weight fluctuates daily. And if you wana lose those very few pounds try eating a little more carbs and try adding 1 more day of swimming or a little more exercisersize good luck :)
- How many calories should a 15 year old athlete eat per day?
- Q: I play bball lift weight rand run about 3-4 miles 3 times a week.i'm 5'9-5'11 164lb how many should i eat?I was thinkin 1500..
- A: at least 2200
- How many calories should a 15 year old boy eat a day?
- Q: I usually will eat like a bowl of cereal, lunch like, a PB&J sandwich, and a healthy dinner of meat and vegetables. I counted and I think I am eating around 1000 calories. Is this enough. I do think I am overweight, I am 5'7 and weigh 142 pounds. Am I overweight?
- A: No yu are not overweight. 1000 calories is less than your body needs- so you are depriving yourself if that is what you are eating. A bowl of cereal is not a serving of cereal in most cases it is at least two servings( if not more), same goes for the milk. A PBJ sandwich can run about 300 calories (skimping on PB- 1tsp and on Jelly) and meat and vegetables would probably run about 400 calories at least unless you are eating pure lean cuts in single size servings (a single chicken breast can run 180-300+ depending on size.).It takes a great effort to eat 1000 calories or less. But you are within your healthy weight range so no need to stress. Try eating at least 2100 calories.
Prev Question: How many calories should a 14 year old trying to lose weight consume a day
People also view