How do i Burn off that many Carbs
To burn off carbs and calories, mix up your cardio exercise, increasing and lowering the intensities. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-burn-off-that-many-carbs ]
More Answers to "How do i Burn off that many Carbs"
- How do i Burn off that many Carbs
- To burn off carbs and calories, mix up your cardio exercise, increasing and lowering the intensities. Thanks for asking ChaCha!
- How many carbs does your body burn off daily?
- In general your body burns around 50 calories per hour on its own without exercise. Your body can burn off carbs without exercise, but not much. Refined carbohydrates are usually what turn into stored fat, not complex carbs. Refined carbs a...
- How many calories do you have to burn off 1g of carbs?
- 1 gram of carbohydrates contains 4 calories.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take to burn off carbs?
- Q: My subway sub had a total of about 40 grams of carbs... i'm going to the gym today.. but I want to know roughly how long does it take to burn off that many carbs? I don't usually count carbs or even pay much attention to them, but does anyone know?
- A: Unfortunately, your question cannot be answered.Carbohydrates, proteins, and fats all contain calories. Carbohydrates and proteins contain about 4 cal/gm, while fat contains 9 cal/gm. The major difference in these dietary nutrients is in their digestive pathway. Carbohydrates are generally the easiest to digest, leading to rapid rise in blood sugar. Proteins and fat take longer.If your sandwich had only 40 gm of carbohydrates, that would be equal to ~160 cal (was this a veggie only sandwich, no cheese, meat, mayo?). You would need to expend 160 cal during your exercise.Of course, the amount of calories you burn depends on the type of activity you're doing. A slow walk obviously requires less energy than a hard sprint up a 30 degree incline.
- If there are 4 calories in one gram of carbohydrate, does that mean if I burn off 4 calories I also burn off 1
- Q: I trying to figure out how many burned calories equal burned carbs.Say I eat something with 4 carbs, if I burn 16 calories will that burn the 4 carbs also? I am trying to learn how to burn carbs.
- A: If you eat 1 carb at 4 calories, and then burn off 4 calories, then yes you have just burnt off the equivilent of 1 carb. Same thing with fat. There are 9 calories for every gram of fat. If you burn off 9 calories then you have just burnt off 1 gram of fat.
- high carb diet, more effective?doesnt your body PREFER to burn carbs first before fat?
- Q: so even if you are consuming moderate to high amounts of good carbs,your body burns this off easier than fat so whats with all this atkins stuff? i mean surely its better to have more carbs than fat. the first 20mins of exercise burns carbs doesnt it?so if your not partiuclary overweight and just want to mantain, carbs dont matter, its all calories isnt it? and i do no see any justice in eating high fat..surely though theres no carbs to burn, theres a high amount of fat anyway so how does that help?!how many carbs do you usually have a day?i have about 150 id say, is that normal?
- A: You raise some good points. Your carbohydrate consumption is on the low side, but not "Atkins-low." Research cannot seem to consistently show the superiority of either high- or low-carb reducing diets.
Prev Question: How many calories are in mcdonald's snack wraps
People also view