Can you get cramps from a urinary tract infection
A:Lower abdominal pain is one of the symptoms of a urinary tract infection. Have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-cramps-from-a-urinary-tract-infection ]
More Answers to "Can you get cramps from a urinary tract infection"
- Can a UTI cause cramps?
- Yes. I've always had back and stomach pain with my UTIs. Usually the antibiotics will clear up the infection and stop the pain. A warning though, if you are only experiencing pain in one side of your stomach, you might have an ovarian cyst....
- Is there cramping in urinary tract infections
- Urinary tract infection symptoms include the urge to urinate and soreness that may occur in the lower abdomen, back, or sides.
- Can a UTI/bladder infection cause cramping?
- Yes it can - this actually happened to me earlier this week. I was having period-like cramps and backache, and I freaked out and paged my doctor after hours. She said if I noticed blood I needed to go to the ER, but if not come into the off...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I think I have a urinary tract infection..?
- Q: People say it "burns when you pee",But the "burning" is more like pain deep inside, sort of like evil cramps from hell.The pain is similar to that random pain you get that hurts a lot and you can't stand up that only lasts a few seconds.I can't get to the doctor. What do you think I should do?
- A: Do you feel an urgency to pee and then pee very little? Is it kind of cloudy when you pee? It possibly is. They are usually caused by bacterial infections and you need antibotics. You need to get to a doctor.
- Can this be a Urinary Tract Infection?
- Q: Friday night i had sex in a hot tub. Then sunday when i was going out to dinner my upper thighs ached alot. I thought it was from walking all day in the mall. But then when i woke up monday ive been having cramps ever since and my thighs still ache. Its now tuesday and i still have cramps and my legs still hurt. I know its also ovulation time but it doesnt feel like ovulation cramping. Could i have gotten a UTI? My pee is very yellow also and its been like that for a few days. What do you think? I have a Dr appointment tomorrow. Has this happened to anyone, with leg aches and cramps?
- A: That is strange that your legs ached and you have cramps. I've had a few but never had that. Just felt like I had to pee every 2 secs and it was dark almost brown and very strong and it burned.
- Pregnancy Advise ASAP!?
- Q: My boyfriend was just home for his 2 week mid-tour leave from Iraq, and as you can imagine, we did have sex quite often. In the middle of the 2 weeks, I got my period which lasted about 5 days. After my period was finished I did not put my birth control back in (the Nuva Ring) because I just assumsed there would be no way I could already be ovulating. So we had unprotected sex for about 4 days before he had to leave again. I have been having some very wierd symptoms ever since then. (It has been 19 days now since the last unprotected sex) 1. constant bloated and tight feeling in my stomach, I am quite small but my stomach has seemed to balloon out.2. constant dull-menstral-like cramps3. urinary tract infection about a week ago(treated and has now passed)4. everytime I have a bowell movement a large amount of white odourless discharge comes out of my vagina and into the toilet, and then I have to wear a pad afterwards because it keeps comming out for about 5 minutes after. It is not a yeast infection. I have had those before and this is completely different.5. Today I started to get cramps like I was about to get my period (my period isn't due for another week) but all that has come out is light brown-red discharge. It is completely odourless. (My periods usually have a VERY strong smell).I have stopped smoking just incase this could be the real thing. I keep telling myself that this is all in my head but some of it is just too real! I have taken 3 pregancy tests now and they have all come up negative, but I am not suppost to get my period for another week. I just wanted to feedback on what this might be. I am also very scared that I have or will misscary.Also, I dont know if this is related in any way, but I have a mole on my nose, and ever since I woke up this morning it has been really really sore. I cant even touch it. Does this have anything to do with pregnancy?
- A: I would go to the Dr.My friend had implantation bleeding and described it the same way and she felt similar to your symptoms. Take a test closer to your pregnancy and kind of wait it out. I got 8 negative tests when I was pregnant (including a blood test) I finally got the positive 2 1/2 months into it. So, if the symptoms continue, keep pushing the Dr's or get at home tests and take one after any missed period. Congrats if you are. My husband is in the military soon. It can really suck sometimes. Hope ur guy is there if/when you are pregnant.
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of rabies in a human being
People also view