Can smoking cigarrettes affect the menstrual cycle
A:Smokers experience a greater prevalence of secondary amenorrhea (absence of menstruation), and irregularity of periods. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-smoking-cigarrettes-affect-the-menstrual-cycle ]
More Answers to "Can smoking cigarrettes affect the menstrual cycle"
- Can smoking cigarrettes affect the menstrual cycle
- Smokers experience a greater prevalence of secondary amenorrhea (absence of menstruation), and irregularity of periods.
- Does smoking cigarettes have any effect on a woman's menstrual cy...?
- Women who smoke may be more likely to have painful and irregular periods, and menstrual pain seems to last longer for (more?)
- Does starting to smoke cigarettes have an effect on your menstrua...?
- It can. Depends on the person. Because smoking is so bad for the body in general anyways, it definatly won't help with the period. Most likely it will make it more painful.
Prev Question: What are three problems that may arise in prenatal development
People also view