Can hemorrhoids cause left abdominal pain
A:Hemorrhoids and polyps rarely cause abdominal pain. If you are bleeding from your rectum see a doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-hemorrhoids-cause-left-abdominal-pain ]
More Answers to "Can hemorrhoids cause left abdominal pain"
- Can hemorrhoids cause left abdominal pain
- Hemorrhoids and polyps rarely cause abdominal pain. If you are bleeding from your rectum see a doctor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can hemorrhoids cause left lower side pain and lower abdominal pain?
- Q: No bleeding just anal pains with side pain
- A: No - hemerrhoids will cause anal pain and bleeding but not abdominal pain.If you're female - could be ovaries or intestines.If you're male - could be intestines.The appendix is on the right side but it's possible to have deferred pain to the left side. A way to test for appendicitis would be to lay down on your back and have someone tap the bottom of your right foot in the heel area fairly hard (but not jarring) - if this causes pain in your abdomen then it could be appendicitis.Could also be ovarian cysts, fibroids of the uterus, or a stomach virus or bacterium.
Prev Question: Is abdominal pain normal while menstruating
People also view