Can gas pains be mistaken with menstrual cramps
A:Menstrual cramps have symptoms similar to gas pains, such as back pain and lower abdominal pains. Thanks for asking ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-gas-pains-be-mistaken-with-menstrual-cramps ]
More Answers to "Can gas pains be mistaken with menstrual cramps"
- Can gas pains be mistaken with menstrual cramps
- Menstrual cramps have symptoms similar to gas pains, such as back pain and lower abdominal pains. Thanks for asking ChaCha.
- Can gas pains fell like menstrual cramps?
- Heck yes. I mistake gas for cramps sometimes, when i know it's not near time for my period. One time it was so bad I almost cried too. It felt like I was being stabbed. My advice: Just let it out!
- Can really bad gas pains feel like really awful menstrual cramps??
- Janet, You didn't say whether you were having your period or not or if you were getting ready to have it. Before my hyst when I was on the first or second day of my period I would have gas pains that were extremely sharp and painful. I coul...
Prev Question: What are symptoms of climitea for women
People also view