Are you supposed to have abdominal pains the day after conceiving
A:Some abdominal discomfort is a common pregnancy complaint, It may be harmless, but it can also be a sign of a serious problem. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-you-supposed-to-have-abdominal-pains-the-day-after-conceiving ]
More Answers to "Are you supposed to have abdominal pains the day after conceiving"
- Are you supposed to have abdominal pains the day after conceiving?
- Some abdominal discomfort is a common pregnancy complaint, It may be harmless, but it can also be a sign of a serious problem.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I've been getting really sick for about a week now, but ONLY at night. Help me figure it out!?
- Q: For the past week I've been having an upset stomach: nausea, diarrhea, horrible stomach cramps, and vomiting yellow/clear bile. The thing is, it only happens at night, between midnight and 4 am. I'm also abnormally tired during the day. I recently began having light brown vaginal discharge, and while it may just be breakthrough bleeding (I use birth control to skip my periods a lot), it does worry me because it hasn't happened before, and I've been on this pill a few months now. I was hospitalized a couple months ago (just before I started the pill) with uncontrollable vomiting, extreme abdominal pain, fever/chills, and fatigue/feeling like I was going to faint. At first the doctors thought it was appendicitis, but then when they found out I was on my period, they decided it was "period pain" and sent me home with some Motrin. (Wtf.)Anyway, since then I've had less serious and painful but still extremely similar bouts of that, which I've been researching. Dysmenorrhea (extremely painful periods that often make you sick) sounds like the problem, especially if this discharge IS "breaktthrough bleeding." If that's the case, I'm not worried; nothing new birth control won't solve.HOWEVER...my roommate's mom had a shot of appendicitis when she was my age, it went away, she experienced slight symptoms now and then, like I am now, and then suddenly, years and years down the line, her appendix ruptured. Apparently that can be very gradual, and you can feel symptoms beginning years ahead of time.There's also a possibility I could be pregnant. Slight, but still a possibility. I took one test a while ago and it was negative, but it was really early. I'm worried the discharge's color could actually be implantation bleeding, and as for the getting sick and fatigue and whatnot, some women experience those symptoms just DAYS after conceiving. My other thought would be food poisoning, but why only at night, and why for an entire week?So my possibilities, to my knowledge, are dysmenorrhea, appendicitis, or pregnancy.Additional information: I'm 19, almost 20. I'm on Apri, a generic for Desogen 28. I take vitamins, including 1200 to 1800 mg of n-acetyl cysteine, a sulfuric amino acid that, in this current dosage, is supposed to help with compulsive hairpulling, which I also have. I've heard that this dosage can cause kidney stones or liver problems if you don't supplement it with enough Vitamin C, so even though I've tried balancing the two, maybe I could have problems there too? Also I was born 3 months premature and have an unrelated heart condition (I know, I sound like such a winner having all this crap wrong with me hahaha).PLEASE let me know if you've experience any of these symptoms and what your outcome was!
- A: i had the same problem they thought i had dysmenorrhea but i wasen't on my period and they sent me home with apo-naproxen, but it didn't work, my doctor thought it was appendicitis or ovarian cysts, but they didn't see anything on the x-ray and ultrasound than i had a bloodtest where they checked for chron's disease in a blood test, but still no luck. i don't take any medication, but i have these horrible pains also in my chest, breasts and sides it feels like a stabbing pain, but they only started coming 3 months after the pain started-they just dismissed me and told me to take advil, talk to your doctor about something that may cause those symptoms that doesn't involve any of the organs in your abdomen-i know a lot of people who have had the same problem, and did the same things, but the doctors just sent them home cuz they couldn't figure it out..
- TTC for 7 months-picture of CM?
- Q: me and hubby have been trying to conceive for 7 months, been on the pill for 2 years. i stopped the pill last aug 2009 after that my period has become irregular. longest cycle is 36 days and shortest is 20 days. i have been using online fertility monitoring and i was supposed to get my period May 2, but on April 28, i noticed EWCM ( check this out ---> http://s994.photobucket.com/albums/af62/donnah905/?action=view¤t=Photo0829.jpg ), April 29, i got a smiley face on my clearblue digital OK (+LH surge, tested in AM and PM, had sex on this day), April 30, +LH surge and sex, May 1- abdominal pain/cramps, May 2-boobs sore and itchy with abdominal cramps, May 3, back pain on and off, lower abdominal discomfort and feeling wet down there. This symptoms are like PMS, i really dont know if i ovulated and released an egg, coz some forums say you can detect an LH surge but not release an egg. i am so frustrated in seein BFN! I feel AF is coming but im hoping im pregnant. do you think i ovulated? how early can i test?
- A: Sounds like you recently ovulated. If that's the case, you'll need to wait another two weeks before you can test again. You really should chart your basal body temps. Charting will help you manage your cycles better by confirming when ovulation took place. Had you been charting this cycle, you would know that you hadn't ovulated yet, or when you did ovulate (if you had). Sounds to me like your cycles are too erratic to know when exactly you're ovulating.I would try the charting.Good luck.
- TTC and I am very anxious. Need some input to ease my mind.?
- Q: I have been keeping track of my symptoms for the past few weeks as my husband and I are trying to conceive. Like any female trying to concieve, i am very anxious and impatient. So I just wanted feedback from you to see if my chances seem good or if I am getting my hopes up once again.1 dpo- no changes2 dpo- very bad headache3 dpo- continued headache (however, I do suffer from migraines but this was not a migraine), multiple bowel movements4 dpo- nauseous, headache, abdominal cramping5 dpo- gagging, tingling sensation in abdomen (though not painful), very tired (slept almost 13 hours!), multiple bowelmovements6 dpo- sleepy, very cranky towards dh, pain on right side and in ovary area, pelvis hurts on and off, still gagging, lost appetite, insomnia7 dpo- hungry very frequently but don't have the urge to eat, abdomen tender especially during bd, boobs ached (but only a couple of times for less than a minute), went to the gym and felt like I was going to pass out, emotional, still getting tingling sensation in lower abdomen, cant seem to have a bowel movement, insomnia8 dpo- burst of energy until noon when i crash, got dizzy and tired, extremely hot, got very tired out from grocery shopping, little appetite, abdomen pains, boob tingles, back aches on and off.I have tested once and got a bfn, however, that was right after ovulation and told myself I would wait until the day AF is supposed to show. Sometimes I feel like I am truly pregnant and other times I feel like I could be TRYING to feel all the pregnancy signs. I don't know, what do you think? When you are TTC it is very hard to wait those 2 very loooong weeks. Still have 5 days left until AF should show..
- A: Hey there, My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years now, and I really can relate to everything you say and feel. I always have those symptoms and Im convinced I'm pregnant the I take a test and it's telling me no. (then my preg. symptoms go away) But to answer your number one question, IT IS very hard to wait, I buy tests weekly or bi weekly at the store, Im constantly taking them by the week, and I know its normal. Waiting is the hardest part especially if your having a hard time at conceiving. But be patient, it'll happen when it's your time, I really do believe that. Good luck and Lots of baby dust for the both of us! :)
Prev Question: How much caffeine does it take to cause abdominal pain
People also view