Will drinking milk help clear up my acne
Drinking milk could actually cause your acne to get worse. Try limiting all dairy products to help acne improve. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-drinking-milk-help-clear-up-my-acne ]
More Answers to "Will drinking milk help clear up my acne"
- Will drinking milk help clear up my acne
- Drinking milk could actually cause your acne to get worse. Try limiting all dairy products to help acne improve. ChaCha!
- Does eating bananas and drinking milk help clear acne.?
- No, To clear acne try eating the daily required amount of fruit and vegetables and drink 8 glasses of water. You can eat bananas but remember they are high in calories if you eat too many bananas. You can drink milk but try to cut it down i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will drinking lots of water help clear up skin (acne)?
- Q: So i have acne, not anything too severe. But it is so hard to get rid of. I drink around 3 to 5 cans of soda a day. And i have been thinking of drinking only water, milk, and juice. Would this help to clear up my acne? And will it make my skin overall healthier?Thank you! :)
- A: Wash your face with water that is a little more to the hot side. This will open up your pores. Then, wash it with cold water to close up your pores so that nothing will clog it :) Hydrated skin is healthy skin!
- face and acne and getting rid of it...?
- Q: Ok so I used Proactiv for a while. It cleared up my skin, but it either stopped working, it wouldn't completely get rid of it. It looked better.. but not the best.. So then I tried switching to something that would not damage my skin as much, I am using baby wipes. and unless it will take a while (been using 3 days) I haven't seen many pimples (only one) but my face doesn't look as good as before.. Well I was trying to go the best way for my skin...What is the best product to use on very sensitive skin.. that isn't to expensive?Ok so heres the thing. I use a cleaner, and it dries out my skin almost every time if I do it twice daily. Well now heres the thing. If I use a lotion, it either leaves my face still dry, or clogs up my pores.. No matter what lotion I use. I even tried cetaphil, now it keeps my face un dry or smooth, but I believe it clogs it up... I need some thing that will clear my skin up and keep it smooth / better looking.. I have some black heads on my nose I can't get rid of either.. My forehead is sort of bad and my shoulders and stomach have a little bit of acne on them... So I am curious as what is the best way to go for all around acne.. I am more concerned about my face right now.. I am 17, and only drink water and milk now. I stopped drinking Dr. Pepper.. Even though I love it, but figured now is the best time to be healthier.. Any ways... I need tips cause I want smooth and clean looking face.. Like actors but with out make up.. I come from a line of sensitive skin apparently.. Cause I have black lines under my eyes... Sensitive skin... dips in the skin.. Whatever they are called, small but noticeable.. Any help would be great and will get a 5 star. Thanks PS:Looking for a product that is not to harsh on the skin... Or to expensive.. Proactiv is both of those.
- A: home remedies are best and they work real fast:Step 1One of the most popular home remedies is to put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed .Make sure it is the paste and not the gel.Step 2Place strawberry leaves on the acne ,the alkalinity helps reduce the swelling.Step 3These are one of the smellier home remedies for getting rid of a pimple overnight.Crush a couple of garlic cloves and dabbed on the face 1-2 times daily.Step 4Grind orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on the pimple.Your pimple should disappear overnight or become less visible.Step 5Mix 1 teaspoon of finely ground cinnamon powder and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply to your pimples frequently this should also do the trick.Step 6Put ice on the pimple before going to bed ,by morning it should be noticeably smaller.This works best on larger pimples that have not yet formed a head.Step 7Mix mint juice with turmeric powder and apply on affected area.Leave for about 15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.Step 8Combine together in a bowl some vinegar and salt in a bowl,dab this mixture on your pimples ,leave for about 15-20 minutes and the rinse off.Step 9Grind some nutmeg with milk and apply to affected area,this will make your pimples vanish without leaving any marks.Poof and it is gone.Step 10Apply juice of raw papaya including the skin and seed on swelling acne to get rid of overnight.Step 11Apply the pulp from ripe tomatoes on your blemish and leave for a hour,then wash and get rid of your pimple overnight.Step 12Apply grated potatoes on the skin to treat pimples and reduce swelling.Step 13Follow any one of the instructions above ,I am sure one will work for you and good luck.You going to need it because some pimples are very stubborn.Tea Tree OilTea Tree Oil is obtained from the Melaleuca alternifoliais tree from Australia. It is very effective against Acne as it contains bacteria-fighting substances called Terpenes. Acne is often caused by bacteria and the Terpenes either outright kill them or weaken them enough to be destroyed by protective antibodies. There are very little side effects from using Tea Tree Oil.Aloe VeraThe watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is also a highly effective natural cure against Acne. The enzyme-rich gel has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can also be taken internally and helps clean up and detox the digestive tract. This in turn can help clear up the skin.ZincZinc is taken in the form of capsules. It helps to strengthen the human immune system and to repair the skin.Vitamin AVitamin A tablets are also a natural and effective Acne cure. Vitamin A promotes healthy skin. Vitamin EVitamin E also helps in countering Acne. It is a natural antioxidant and beneficial for the skin. Vitamin E comes in soft gelatin capsules that contain Vitamin E, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, and Water.Some Natural Homemade Cures to counter AcneThe most important thing to do if you suffer from Acne is to drink at least four pints of water every day. Drinking a lot of water is very beneficial to your skin. Including fresh fruit and leafy green vegetables in your daily diet will also bring about a marked improvement in the quality of your complexion.Before bathing, apply a mixture of tomato pulp – real tomota pulp, not packaged one – honey and rose-water to your face and keep for twenty minutes before washing off.At night, before going to bed, apply a mix of cream, glycerine, and lemon juice to your face and again keep it on for a short while before washing.Regular Yoga exercises will also improve skin and overall health.Things to AvoidAvoid touching your face all the time, keep your hair away from your face, and avoid picking at pimples.Another important thing if you're prone to Acne is to avoid using heavy make-up – in fact, it is preferable to avoid make-up altogether. For an effective cure, stay as natural as possible.
- Clear urine not good? Need advice.?
- Q: I've just heard about drinking apple cider vinegar for acne. Some pple say it has helped clear their acne by mixing 2-3 tablespoons with water (8 ounces or so) and drinking it like 3x daily. So I started doing some research online and found that acv does have a lot of benefits and it can help with acne. I have a constant reoccurence of pimples and they seem to not be going away no matter what I do to clear them and pple have said acv has been their holy grail with clearing pimples. So I went and bought it on monday and tried it, mixed 3 tbsps with water and drank it in the morning. Only did it once, yesterday I did it once also, and today 2x. My pee has been completely clear. I usually take multivitamins (but I've not been for a few weeks now), so usually it's yellowish, usually bright yellow, but never completely clear like the past few days. Also, not to gross anyone out or anything, but I had a lil white, cheesy discharge from down there yesterday. I read online and also heard from the lady at the store where I brought the acv from that it gets rid of yeast from the body, so when you first start taking it you'll get a yeast infection and the acv will then clear it. I didn't get the discharge today though. I went on youtube as well to find out more about apple cider vinegar and I heard nothing but good things about it, so I'm wondering if all of this is normal, the clear pee and discharge? I know someone who took it and said she did get a yeast infection from it, but it also cleared the infection. This's all so confusing. All in the name of clearing my face, but I do not want to do any harm to my body in return. I know what works for one may not work for another, so I'm trying to be careful and make sure I don't do any internal damage to myself. In the past, I got acne mainly from food and stress, but I now watch what I eat (I don't eat cheese, mayo, chocolate, strawberry jam, peanut butter, margarine, butter) b/c my face will be full of pimples the next day, and my stress has gone down. I don't touch my face unnecessarily. I sue a vitamin e cream and mederma at night. But these pimples just keep popping up and one day it'll seem like my face is getting better, but then the next I'll have 2-3 new pimples. I do drink milk. I'm wondering if that could be one of the problems. I've been reading recently that it can cause acne. I don't eat oily foods, but sometimes I use a bit of canola oil in my cooking (once a week), now changing to olive oil now. Anyone hv any insight on all these? Should I stop drinking the acv?? Some pple on yahoo answers said it's a sign that you're healthy and well hydrated, but a few pple said it can cause kidney/liver damage. One of them was a nurse. sorry, this is kinda long.lol carrie.
- A: its clear because you are drinking more
People also view