What is the worst acne cream
Results will vary for different people, but some say Proactiv is the worst acne cream, as is Neutrogena Multi Vitamin Acne Treatment and Retin-A. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-worst-acne-cream ]
More Answers to "What is the worst acne cream"
- What is the worst acne cream
- Results will vary for different people, but some say Proactiv is the worst acne cream, as is Neutrogena Multi Vitamin Acne Treatment and Retin-A.
- Is this Acne cream bad?
- I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or ...
- Does benzoyl peroxide cream make acne worse?
- i had the same problem i used benzaclen which is a benzoyl peroxide cream prescibed by my doctor and i used it for about a year or two and overtime its lyk my skin go used to the medication it wasnt keeping my skin clear so my doctor change...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it true that using acne cream or medication can make acne worse?
- Q: I've heard that using acne cream like Proactiv or Clearsil can clear acne for a few weeks but will cause it to come back, even worse and last even longer. Is this true?Also, I went to an acne treatment review website and for most acne treatment brands there are reviews that say it's amazing and also reviews that says it's horrible, so it's hard to know what product will have the best resulsts. Any advice?
- A: some are more stronger than others so if you use it , it can make it bad cause its so strong....like i had some acne, not much but when i went to my dermatologist he said the proactive would be too strong on me and its meant for severe acne
- What is the name of the ACNE cream Jessica Simpson endorses?
- Q: i have bad acne and would like to know the name of that stuff she uses cuz my cousin used it and he has it worse than i do so any help would be great?
- A: Proactiv, whose website is http://www.proactiv.com/index.php?acnt=YHPsitemIt's great stuff UNLESS you are allergic to benzoyl peroxide.
- acne cream making my skin extremely dry?
- Q: i have bad acne so am using about three acne products and it is making my skin painfully dry and the acne isn't even disappearing what should i do?
- A: they do NOT suit your skin.throw them away and try these home remedies.always works for me:Step 1One of the most popular home remedies is to put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed .Make sure it is the paste and not the gel.Step 2Place strawberry leaves on the acne ,the alkalinity helps reduce the swelling.Step 3These are one of the smellier home remedies for getting rid of a pimple overnight.Crush a couple of garlic cloves and dabbed on the face 1-2 times daily.Step 4Grind orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on the pimple.Your pimple should disappear overnight or become less visible.Step 5Mix 1 teaspoon of finely ground cinnamon powder and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply to your pimples frequently this should also do the trick.Step 6Put ice on the pimple before going to bed ,by morning it should be noticeably smaller.This works best on larger pimples that have not yet formed a head.Step 7Mix mint juice with turmeric powder and apply on affected area.Leave for about 15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.Step 8Combine together in a bowl some vinegar and salt in a bowl,dab this mixture on your pimples ,leave for about 15-20 minutes and the rinse off.Step 9Grind some nutmeg with milk and apply to affected area,this will make your pimples vanish without leaving any marks.Poof and it is gone.Step 10Apply juice of raw papaya including the skin and seed on swelling acne to get rid of overnight.Step 11Apply the pulp from ripe tomatoes on your blemish and leave for a hour,then wash and get rid of your pimple overnight.Step 12Apply grated potatoes on the skin to treat pimples and reduce swelling.Step 13Follow any one of the instructions above ,I am sure one will work for you and good luck.You going to need it because some pimples are very stubborn.Tea Tree OilTea Tree Oil is obtained from the Melaleuca alternifoliais tree from Australia. It is very effective against Acne as it contains bacteria-fighting substances called Terpenes. Acne is often caused by bacteria and the Terpenes either outright kill them or weaken them enough to be destroyed by protective antibodies. There are very little side effects from using Tea Tree Oil.Aloe VeraThe watery gel from Aloe Vera plant is also a highly effective natural cure against Acne. The enzyme-rich gel has very soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can also be taken internally and helps clean up and detox the digestive tract. This in turn can help clear up the skin.ZincZinc is taken in the form of capsules. It helps to strengthen the human immune system and to repair the skin.Vitamin AVitamin A tablets are also a natural and effective Acne cure. Vitamin A promotes healthy skin. Vitamin EVitamin E also helps in countering Acne. It is a natural antioxidant and beneficial for the skin. Vitamin E comes in soft gelatin capsules that contain Vitamin E, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, and Water.Some Natural Homemade Cures to counter AcneThe most important thing to do if you suffer from Acne is to drink at least four pints of water every day. Drinking a lot of water is very beneficial to your skin. Including fresh fruit and leafy green vegetables in your daily diet will also bring about a marked improvement in the quality of your complexion.Before bathing, apply a mixture of tomato pulp – real tomota pulp, not packaged one – honey and rose-water to your face and keep for twenty minutes before washing off.At night, before going to bed, apply a mix of cream, glycerine, and lemon juice to your face and again keep it on for a short while before washing.Regular Yoga exercises will also improve skin and overall health.Things to AvoidAvoid touching your face all the time, keep your hair away from your face, and avoid picking at pimples.Another important thing if you're prone to Acne is to avoid using heavy make-up – in fact, it is preferable to avoid make-up altogether. For an effective cure, stay as natural as possible
Prev Question: Is Vaseline good for acne scars
People also view