What is the net ionic equation for the reaction between Zn and HCl
Net ionic equation for zinc and hydrochloride is: Zn (s) + 2H+ (aq) --> Zn 2+ (aq) + H2 (g) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-net-ionic-equation-for-the-reaction-between-zn-and-hcl ]
More Answers to "What is the net ionic equation for the reaction between Zn and HCl"
- What is the net ionic equation for the aqueous reaction of hydroc...?
- e Na and Cl are spectator ions. HCN escapes as a deadly gas.
- How Do You Write A Net Ionic Equation For The Reaction Of Aluminu...?
- The chemical formulas for aluminum carbonate and hydrochloric acid are Al2(CO3)3 and HCl respectively. Aluminum carbonate reacts with hydrochloric acid to yield aluminum chloride and carbonic acid. It is a double displacement reaction in wh...
- What is the net ionic equation for the reaction between sodium hy...?
- HCl + NaOH === NaCl + H2O This is a neutralization reaction that produces a salt called sodium chloride (table salt) and water.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Chemistry Please help?
- Q: 1) Electrons are transferred in combustion reactions. True False 2) When the following equation is balanced, what is the coefficient for H2O?Ca(OH)2(aq) + H3PO4(aq) -->Ca3(PO4)2(s) + H2O(l) a) 6 b) 3 c) 4 d) 2 3) The net ionic equation for the reaction between aqueous lead nitrate and aqueous potassium iodide is: a) Pb2+(aq) + 2NO3-(aq) + 2K+(aq) +I-(aq) -->PbI2(s) + 2NO3-(aq) + 2K+(aq) b) Pb2+(aq) + NO3-(aq) + K+(aq) +I-(aq) --> Pb2+(aq)+ NO3-(aq) + K+(aq) +I-(aq) c) Pb(NO3)2(aq) + KI(aq) -->PbI2(s) + KNO3(aq) d) Pb2+ (aq) + 2I-(aq) -->PbI2(s) 4) Write the balanced molecular equation for the reaction between aqueous solutions of lithium phosphate and sodium hydroxide.5) Complete and write the balanced molecular equation for the following: An aqueous solution of magnesium chloride is added to an aqueous solution of silver nitrate.6)Write and balance the molecular equation for the following. Include the phases for both reactants and products.An aqueous solution of barium nitrate is mixed with an aqueous solution of potassium phosphate.7) The equation 2C2H6 + 7O2 -->4CO2 + 6H2O is an oxidation-reduction reaction where: a) the carbon is oxidized and the oxygen is reduced b) the carbon is oxidized and the hydrogen is reduced c) the carbon is reduced and the oxygen is oxidized. d) the carbon is reduced and the oxygen is reduced 8) What is the classification of the following reaction?Zr(s) +O2(g) -->ZrO2(g) a) acid-base b) none of the above c) precipitation d) oxidation-reduction 9) The reaction HBr(aq) + Ba(OH)2 --> BaBr2(aq) + H2O(l) is a(n) ___________________ reaction. a) oxidation-reduction b) single replacement c) acid-base d) precipitation 10) When the following equation is balanced in standard form, what is the coefficient in front of the CO2?C2H6(g) + O2(g) -->CO2(g) + H2O(l) a) 3 b) 1 c) 2 d) 4 11) Name three factors that cause chemical reactions to occur.12) Balance the equation shown below. If you need one of a reactant or product, you will need to put "1" in the blank even though it is implied. ___Mg3N2(s) +___ H2O(l) --> ___NH3(g) + ___Mg(OH)2(s)13) Balance the equation shown below. If you need one of a reactant or product, you will need to put "1" in the blank even though it is implied. ___Zn+___ HCl --> ___H2 + ___ZnCl2 14) Balance the equation for the reaction of potassium metal with water to form potassium hydroxide and hydrogen gas. Show all states.Help with any of these would be greatly apperciated!
- A: 1) true2) 3 Ca(OH)2 + 2 H3PO4 = Ca3(PO4)2 + 6 H2Oa) 63)d4) Li3PO4 + 3 NaOH = Na3PO4 + 3 LiOH5)MgCl2 + 2 AgNO3 = 2 AgCl (s) + Mg(NO3)2 (aq)6)3 Ba(NO3)2 (aq) +2 K3PO4 (aq) = Ba3(PO4)2 + 6 KNO3 (aq)7)a)8)d )9)c)10)2 C2H6 +7 O2 = 4 CO2 + 6 H2Od)12) Mg3N2 +6 H2O = 2 NH3 + 3 Mg(OH)213) 1 Zn + 2 HCl = 1 H2 + 1 ZnCl214)2 K +2 H2O =2 KOH + H2hope helps
Prev Question: What are the trace minerals found in the body
People also view