What is mint julep masque
Mint Julep Masque dries up acne, rinses away blackheads & shrinks enlarged pores. It relaxes tired muscles on the face & neck too. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-mint-julep-masque ]
More Answers to "What is mint julep masque"
- How often are you supposed to use the Mint Julep Masque
- The description of the Mint Julep Mask does not say how often you can use it. It can be drying on dry or combination skin. ChaCha!
- Does mint Julep Masque expire?
- I think it might show an expiration date on the very top of tube. If not, I wouldn't use it just to be safe especially if you are in any way prone to breakouts. It might irritate your skin being that old.
- Does queen helene mint julep masque work for visible pores??
- YES! i will always use this mask. im pretty sure this company has their own website that you can order off of. google/ yahoo search queen helene.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque- worse before better?
- Q: I bought the Mint Julep masque because someone told me it does wonders for your skin. I used it twice and my face is more broken out than ever. I heard that it's just "drawing out" the pimples and they will go away, but I want to know if this is true! If I keep using it, will the pimples and redness go away and will the masque do what I heard it does? Does your skin get worse before it gets better?
- A: I have been using that product for years. It does cause some minor breakouts because it draws the impurities to the surface to clean out your pores. If your skin is red/splotchy or it burns when you put the mask on, i would stop using it. I also wouldn't use it more than once a week at the most. The best way I've found to use it is to boil some water, put it in a big bowl or the bathroom sink, put a towel over your head and the bowl and let the steam open your pores before you put the mask on.
- How should I use the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque?
- Q: I heard it was pretty drying, so should I first apply the mask, then wash it off, and then moisturize? Or should I wash my face, apply the mask, wash that off, and then moisturize? What do you do?
- A: it has to be applied on clean skin so to make sure there are no oils or makeup or dirt on ur face from the day wash using a gentle cleanser, then rinse that off with warm water so your pores are open, pat ur face dry then apply the mask, then when its dry rinse it off with warm water in circular motions then splash ur face with cool water to close pores.i like this mask it makes my pores invisible and cleared up my breakout BUT it made me get this big red quite painful lump under the skin on my chin which ive never ever had before, maybe a cystic acne?
- Is it okay to use queen helene mint julep masque 1 time everyday?
- Q: If i use it everyday once and put neutrogena oil- free moisturizer after taking off the mask, is that okay? or should i just use it 2 times a week.BTW i have combination skin and i dont know if i have sensitive skin. One more question how do i know what skin type i am for sure?
- A: ► masks are intended to be used once or twice a week
Prev Question: Why do girls have pimples on their face
People also view