What is an A+D ointment
A+D(r) Original Ointment and A+D(r) Zinc Oxide Cream are beneficial to your baby, because their special combination of ingredients and natural vitamins (including vitamins A and D) helps to nourish and revitalize their skin while protecting it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-an-a%2Bd-ointment ]
More Answers to "What is an A+D ointment"
- What is an A+D ointment
- A+D(r) Original Ointment and A+D(r) Zinc Oxide Cream are beneficial to your baby, because their special combination of ingredients and natural vitamins (including vitamins A and D) helps to nourish and revitalize their skin while protecting...
- What's better for rashes- Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Desitin or A&...?
- I use A&D ointment on my daughter to prevent rashes her skin is so sensitive I put it on every diaper change so thats one reason why it works so well but I love the fact it cleans off easily and is cheap .
- Should i Put a&d ointment on my new nose piercing?
- I've just got my nose pierced, but I've had a few other piercings in my time, and I know that you don't need to splash out on expensive products like H2Ocean and hydrogen peroxide. You say that you're cleaning it with salty water, but how...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Ive got a tattoo and am having an alergic reaction to A and D Ointment?
- Q: alright, so ive got a new tattoo and im stationed in another country with no real on base store other than a convienence store. i was told to put A and D ointment on but appear to be having an allergic reaction to it (getting a rash around the tattoo). i got it 4 days ago, and now i need to find something else to use. so, i need some opinions on what else will work that wont pull the ink out (i.e. neosporin)
- A: Anything with a petroleum base(ie neosporin;A&D;vaseline;etc) will draw out the color in a heartbeat! You want to use Tattoo Goo. You can get it off of their website. It's all natural and will help heal it fast. It won't clog pores, cuts irritation, cuts healing time in half. It works great!Hope this helps and good luck!
- What should I do to get A&D ointment out of a pair of pants?
- Q: The A&D ointment that I use on my baby was left on my bed and I apparently sat on it with a good pair of pants on. Will the stain even come out and should I pre-treat it with anything? I'm bad enough at doing laundry.....my son comes to me if he WANTS to shrink his clothes! Anyways, it is made with petroleum...like vaseline. Please help, I really like these pants.(Pants are made of 100% cotton)
- A: REALLY HOT water and dish soap. the heat will take the waxy part of the ointment out, and the dish soap will tackle the grease
- I got a tattoo recently and used A & D ointment....?
- Q: My 2nd tattoo is on my lower back (very large tattoo) and i had to use A & D ointment on it for the first 3-5 days. All of my work uniforms now have what looks like a permanent back sweat stain from the ointment seeping through.... i've tried to wash it out but it won't come out, any suggestions? Oh and I really don't wish to buy new uniforms.......
- A: try dishwashing detergent and a nail brush. it worked for my jeans when I had a tattoo in the same place. Black ink got all over the waistband and this seemed to really help. Also try peroxide. It may work. use the nail brush to agitate. Works great on blood too....not that I would know hahaha
Prev Question: What metal are iron sheets galvanized by
People also view