What does it mean when you have white marks on your finger nails
White marks appear where someone has a mild zinc deficiency which can be easily corrected by taking a dietary supplement. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-white-marks-on-your-finger-nails ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you have white marks on your finger nails"
- What does it mean when you have white marks on your finger nails?
- White marks appear where someone has a mild zinc deficiency which can be easily corrected by taking a dietary supplement. ChaCha!
- How to prevent white marks on finger nails?
- Keep your nails clean and dry. Avoid nail-biting or picking. Apply moisturizer to your nails and cuticles every day. Creams with urea, phospholipids, or lactic acid can help prevent cracking. File your nails in one direction and round the t...
- How do you get rid of white marks on finger nails?
- its a vitamin disorder. get some fruits and eat good healthy food,
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the white horizontal mark on nail that came up sometimes?
- Q: I have these white marks on my nails sometimes. I didn't think much of it every time I had it, since it'll be gone after it grew. I just wondering this morning when I noticed that I have another two of them on my fingers. Does this mean anything? could it be a symptom of a disease? anybody have a knowledge on this?Thank you for your answer.
- A: The horizontal white marks on your nail mean your body maybe low on ZINC, not Calcium as it's rumored to be. If you go to your doctor, I'm sure s/he will prescribe you some Zinc supplements that will help get rid of them over time. Or, you can buy them over the counter (you can even ask the pharmacist for advice on the right amount).Good luck! : )
Prev Question: What vitamins stimulate hair growth
People also view