What Cause of throwing up blood and bleeding slightly from nose
A:Blood diseases, such as hemophilia can cause those symptoms. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-cause-of-throwing-up-blood-and-bleeding-slightly-from-nose ]
More Answers to "What Cause of throwing up blood and bleeding slightly from nose"
- What Cause of throwing up blood and bleeding slightly from nose?
- Blood diseases, such as hemophilia can cause those symptoms. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do you think of the first chapter?
- Q: The boys jacket rustled beside me as he turned his head to spot something in the distance. I look up and slowly followed his gaze. On the other side of the field was a compact group of kids, and I could barely make out their chanting. “Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!” I watched as the boys face changed from confusion to understanding and excitement. The fact that a fight was going on didn’t interest me much, I had seen many fights at school and they really aren’t that big of a deal. I blew my bangs out of my face and cleared my throat, trying to get his attention back to science. He wasn’t interested in science anymore, that’s for sure. As if to make this clear, he reached out and grabbed my wrist, dragging me across the field to this fight. He put his hands on my shoulders and guided me through the crowd so that we were right in the front, able to see everything perfectly. “That,” he pointed at the one who was clearly winning, “is my neighbor, Aiden.” I shook my head in disgust. Then, I recognized the boy on the ground. He was in my history class. Usually, if I see a fight, I simply get bored and walk away. Which is what I should have done at this one. Instead, I shocked myself with my reaction, and clearly, everyone else as well.“Stop it!” I shrieked as Aiden punched the boy again, causing what looked like a broken nose. Everyone went silent, and I could feel many pairs of eyes on me. Slowly, he turned, looked me up and down in utter disbelief. The boy took this as his cue and ran off. “Shut up, pipsqueak.” My face flushed red at his remark. I don’t see why people must always pick on my size. 5’1 is a perfectly normal height for a 15 year old, right?“Why don’t you just leave him alone? You clearly hurt him already.” What was going on? Someone clearly needed to stop me. He took a step towards me. “I thought I told you to shut up.” He leaned forward slightly, reached out with his left hand, and flicked my nose. That did it. I pulled my arm back, and let it snap forward, punching him square in the nose with a loud crack. When I pulled my hand back, there was a little blood on my knuckles and when I looked up to see if he was bleeding, he launched towards me, tackling me to the ground. My bloodcurdling scream filled the air and I hurried to cover my face. Without a care as to who was watching, I let the tears stream down my cheeks. What had I done? Why was I such an idiot? He was going to kick the shit out of me. Just like he did to that last boy. The weight his body was putting on mine was starting to crush my ribs, making it difficult to breathe.Then, to my surprise, the next thing I felt was not, in fact, a fist in the face. Instead, the weight slowly, carefully, disappeared. Was I dead? Oh dear Lord, he killed me. I risked a peek through one half raised eyelid. What was he doing? It seemed that he was just standing over me, staring, with some kind of torn expression on his face. I took this chance to make a quick getaway and scrambled to my feet. I didn’t dare look back to see if he was following, in fear this would make me lose my balance and do a face plant. The wreath of bells jingled as I opened the door and stepped inside. The first person to greet me was the one I wanted to see most, Rico. Rico is my brothers boyfriend of two years. He is, by far, one of the greatest people ever. You wouldn’t even know he’s gay, especially since his muscular 6’3 figure doesn’t match the stereotypical gay. Rico was sitting on the couch in front of the TV, with a heaping bowl of popcorn resting in his lap. I swear, that man can eat so much, and not gain a pound. I closed the door with a bang and kicked off the expensive boots Rico bought for me. Next thing I knew, Rico was gasping and he threw the bowl on the table.“That’s it, get your white ass over here and give me your feet.” He pat his lap. Slowly, I made my way over, dragging my feet. I lazily flopped down on the couch and put my feet in his lap, where he automatically started rubbing them.“Alright sweetie, spill.” I don’t know how he does it, but Rico always knows.I told him all about the fight, and the strange way that jerk-face acted when I started to cry. “I mean, it just doesn’t make sense. He beats up one person, with no pity whatsoever, and then, for whatever reason, the second I start crying, he looks so…in pain, and he just lets me go? It’s weird.” My foot gave a sickening crunch as he worked out the knots, and I sighed.“Maybe he’s ‘the one’.” The sarcasm was thick in his tone. I flicked at his hands ‘til he released my feet. “Don’t joke about that stuff.” I grumbled as he rolled his eyes dramatically. “You never know when it’s going to happen, or who it’s going to be. Although, I can guarantee it won’t be Aiden.” Rico raised his eyebrows at me.“Aiden? First names, already?” I heard a shriek and whipped my head around in time to see LJ enter the room.“Who’s Aiden?! IOh, and btw, I'm only 14, so I'm not going to be very good, obviously.
- A: Its pretty good I like it. I just dont think that if someone yelled stop it during a fight everyone would go silent. maybe have her try to push them off eachother? it would seem a little more realistic to me. i like it a lot other though :] you write well :D
- Can you critique my short story?
- Q: Make it as thorough as possible! ^_^ Spelling mistakes...grammar mistakes...something it might be missing....Anything!!!Oh...um...it has some gore and swearing....O.o*********A man, some of which you may know, wearing a black tunic, and having demonic red eyes, came into a building, holding a limp, green clothed body. He gently set him down on a steel table that had dried blood along the edges, and put blood-rusted handcuffs around the man's wrists, ankles, and a chain around the neck. He sighed as he stroked the unconscious man's cheek. “If only we could stay together forever.” He picked up an empty, bloody tray full of strange tools and knives, and set them to the side of the green clad man, and played with a small blade, nicking his middle finger and letting a drop of blood fall on the unaware boy's cheek. “So young, so...beautiful.”Going into another room, he grabbed a stereo, a battered CD, and a bucket full of murky brown water. Going back into the room with the sleeping boy, he put the disk into the stereo, and stood there for a few minutes with the bucket of water in his hands, as if to wait for something. Finally, a loud, gargled whinny outside pierced his pointed ears and he laughed once as a tearing sound also came into the abandoned building.. He threw the bucket of water on the green-clad boy, and he woke up spuddering. The blue eyes and the red eyes met in the dim light. “Hello beautiful.” Dark said with a gentle tone in his voice.“ Your sick!What do you want with me?...Where am I?” Link said, fighting the cuffs. “Why are you doing this?....Where's my horse!?” a small amount of blood began to trickle from the cuff covering Link's left hand. He whimpered.“You see...It's quite simply really...I want you Link....I need you to save me from my severed life. All I want, is for you to cry a deep, deep mercy into my house. This is where I live, Link. When you had so called 'killed' me so many times in the past. But now...It's my turn.” Link screamed into the air, but Dark forcefully clamped his hand over his mouth. Link bit him, and he pulled back his hand, seeing blood. “Hmmm...I see you have to do it the hard way huh?” Dark brought his mouth to his hand and drank the blood. Finished, he walked over to the stereo, and grabbed a piece of cloth. He went, back over to the helpless Link and tied it around his mouth, making his lighter side snap his eyes shut from the sudden force. Again, he went back over and stared at the stereo while listening to Link struggle. Link managed to say a sentence through the piece of cloth.“What the hell do you want? I will give you everything...a horse! I can get you a horse!” He stopped moving, and Dark turned around.“That's too late. I have a horse of my own.” He walked over to Link, ignoring the stereo. “And it's cannibal.” Link 's eyes went wide and he squirmed, causing his other wrist an left ankle to bleed. He winced slightly when Dark went over to the stereo and hit play. Smiling while the guitars and drums started, he went over to Link, and kneeled over next to his ear. He opened his mouth slightly and began to sing the words. “Do you believe...?.Do you feel like a dream...?.Let me hear you breathe...Let me watch as you sleep.” He walked around Link as if he were inspecting him, and sighed slightly as the words began again. “Those perilous eyes....promise to shift into judgment...I cannot deny...But you were designed for my punishments.” He smiled as he leaned forward, their foreheads being just inches away from each other's noses, his eyes lined up with the now horror-filled eyes of his other. The guitars echoing in the room as he began to sing again. “The blood and the body.....Control the cut so seamless...Show me your heart...Show me the way to complete this tethered... To a scene that I treasure....Can you help me un-sever...God it's perfect, it's never...Really perfect now...I can finally be myself, 'cause I don't wanna be mys-."“Free my severed life...give me you.... I want it..." he repeated the next few verses as he went into another room, hearing Link trying to escape, and a muffled scream. Now, the guitar and drum solo began as he came back out with a strange tray full of new and un-used items that some were known as in the medieval times as 'the worst torture ever.' Link's wrists were bleeding profusely as Dark came back into the room, his eyes now red from trying to hold back tears. Dark laughed to the music as he looked at his 'heroic' side, and he set down the tray on the ground.“I know you don't want this...but why not make me the hero? Why this horrible...beautiful...blond?”they sat there until he started to sing again once the solo was over. “I cannot maintain...Assemblance of no more, anymore...I'd rather feel pain....Than try to fit in with you anymore....I'll throw it all away...Like everybody else....I can finally be myself....'Cau
- A: "A man, some of which you may know, wearing a black tunic, and having demonic red eyes, came into a building, holding a limp, green clothed body."Too many commas! Get rid of the comma between building and holding. Also, a man, some of which you may know doesn't make sense. Man is singular; some is plural. "and put blood-rusted handcuffs around the man's wrists, ankles, and a chain around the neck."and put blood-rusted handcuffs around the man's wrists and ankles, then a chain around the (why not his?) neck sound's a little better."Going back into the room with the sleeping boy,"How about, returning to the room where the sleeping boy lay,?or something along those lines?“ Your sick!What do you want with me?...Where am I?” Link said, fighting the cuffs."Separate sick! and What.“You see...It's quite simply really..."simply should be simple."All I want, is for you to cry a deep, deep mercy into my house. This is where I live, Link. When you had so called 'killed' me so many times in the past."live is present tense, had is past. Might want to change one or the other."making his lighter side snap his eyes shut from the sudden force."This is confusing and could be worded better. Or maybe I missed something, but I don't think so...“That's too late. I have a horse of my own.”Change that's to it's."Link 's eyes went wide and he squirmed,"There's a space between the k and the apostrophe in Link's that shouldn't be there."causing his other wrist an left ankle to bleed."an should be and. ".Do you feel like a dream...?."Why the period in front of Do and behind the question mark?"He walked around Link as if he were inspecting him, and sighed slightly as the words began again."After the lyrics before this, don't put this on the same line. (that's optional though! I just thought it would be better to have the lyrics and text separated.)"Now, the guitar and drum solo began as he came back out with a strange tray full of new and un-used items that some were known as in the medieval times as 'the worst torture ever'"How about, new and unused (you don't need the line between un and used) items, some known in the medieval times as being the worst torture devices. (An item alone can't be torture.)"Why this horrible...beautiful...blond?”they sat there until he started to sing again once the solo was over."Separate blond? and ". Then capitalize they. Where's the rest of it? I want to read it! :)Looking past those errors that really weren't very serious, that was really good and i'm not even into vampires or anything like that. Good job!
Prev Question: Can a girl bleed to death from her period
People also view