What can u eat to make period cramps feel better
Supplementing your diet with zinc and calcium has been found to reduce cramps, bloating, and related PMS symptoms. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-u-eat-to-make-period-cramps-feel-better ]
More Answers to "What can u eat to make period cramps feel better"
- What can u eat to make period cramps feel better
- Supplementing your diet with zinc and calcium has been found to reduce cramps, bloating, and related PMS symptoms. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- period cramps!!!?
- Q: ok u see i have really bad cramps!! im on day 1 of my period, what can i do to make them feel better? lie what can i eat/drink?thanx!!! (im in soo much pain right now!)
- A: oh girl..... i get the worst cramps ever and i have to take a hot bath then curl up in a ball with a pillow, sometimes i have to take a lortab when its real bad but midol is good stuff too!!! so sorry!!!!!!!
- We are leaving for vacation tonight and im about to...?
- Q: get my period. i can tell because ive got cramps. we r going to the beach and i dont know what to do. i cant have fun because i get rly bad cramps sometimes and ive never swam during my period. i use tampons all the time but i wont be able to get in the ocean because ive always heard a shark will eat you...it can smell the blood or something even if u have a tampon in??? if anyone can make me feel better im just nervous and i hate my period its gonna ruin my vacation!i dont have my mom to talk to and me and my dad dont talk about this kinda stuff so he and my brothers will be like "why dont u get in the water" and i dunno what to say because i dont want them to know i have my period =/
- A: Oh, don't worry about the sharks, there is no way any is gonna eat you just because you got your period. It's just a myth. Use tampons and get some good pain killers (ibuprofen works great for me and other millions of women!)Good luck and enjoy your holiday, do not let a stupid period ruin it!!
- What Can I Do? Plz Read I Really Need Help!?
- Q: Okay Im Kinda Against Panadol , Neurofen ect And Have A Bad Headache , My Lower Back Aches , I Have Menstrual Cramps And I Just Feel Like Crap!Is There Something I Can Drink , Eat , Do ect To Make Me Feel Better?Its Sorta Late Where I Am ( 9.30 PM ) And I Just Don't Want To Go Out So I Cant Go Out And Buy A Massager Or Herbal Remedies Ect..I NEED TO RELAX AND NEED SLEEP BUT IM SOO SORE!I Also Dont Like Having A Bath While I Have My Period And Cant Use Tampons As That Wont Help My Cramps It Will Just End Up Worse.I've Been Told Drinking Milk Helps But I'm Not A Fan Of Milk And Just Feel Crook So Im Kinda Cranky And Sooky And Feel Like Crying Sort Of?Some People Suggest Masturbating , And Although Im Willing To Try Alot Of Things I Do Have My period And Dont Like " Mess....".U R LIFE SAVERS THANK U SO MUCH......PLZ PLZ HELP ME!Its Now 10.30 pm And Im getting Desprate Please Help Me.ps thanx caroline but im not keen on baths while i have my period as i have stated.
- A: Well since you can't get out, using the most commonly readly available resources, I would try heat and ice intermittently. Heating pads/ice packs on the affected areas. Try the heat first, lie down with a cool cloth over your eyes and will your mind to relax. Deep, regular breaths. Don't give up. The first few minutes of trying to get yourself to relax will the toughtest b/c you're in pain.You could even try to meditate ON the pain...when you are lying there with your eyes closed, focus on it, visualize it; sometimes when you face it head on it's not as bad as it seems.
Prev Question: What are some intensive properties of zinc
People also view