What are lr6 batteries
LR6 / AM3 / AA are the same size. Sometimes different manufacturers use different model numbers. for alkaline, carbon-zinc, ect. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-lr6-batteries ]
More Answers to "What are lr6 batteries"
- What are lr6 batteries
- LR6 / AM3 / AA are the same size. Sometimes different manufacturers use different model numbers. for alkaline, carbon-zinc, ect.
- What is a LR6 battery?
- One double A (AA) alkaline battery.
- Is Pannasonic LR6-AA batteries rechargeable?
- Rechargeable batteries say rechargeable, other batteries say do not recharge.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is an LR6 battery mean? Is that just a regular AA battery?
- Q: Thie connect model calls for 2, AA batteries, with LR6 in parenthesis. The regular batteries do not fit???? Is there something I need to know? Hlep please :P
- A: A AA battery (pronounced [double a] or /ˈdʌbəl eɪ/) is a dry cell-type battery commonly used in portable electronic devices. The AA battery type was standardized by ANSI in 1947, and is designated E91 by DIN and AM3 by JIS. Internationally the IEC designated it as LR6 (alkaline), R6 (carbon-zinc), KR157/51 (nickel-cadmium), HR6 (nickel-metal-hydride), and FR6 (lithium-iron-disulfide). Other names include MN1500 and HP7. In China it is known as the #5 battery. In Germany it is known colloquially as Mignon. An AA battery is composed of a single electrochemical cell.
- What does "LR6" mean on AA batteries?
- Q: I have noticed that there are generally two types of AA battery, LR6 and R6. It seems that the R6 version won't work in certain appliances, for example, if used in a digital camera, the camera turns itself off when the flash is used if R6 type batteries are inserted. What difference is there between the R6 type and LR6?
- A: LR6 are alkaline, R6 are zinc-carbon based, so they're could be not "powerful" enough for devices like digital camera.
- what is a LR6 battery?
- A: One double A (AA) alkaline battery.
Prev Question: What is the mineral zinc needed for the body
People also view