What are 10 words that start with the letter Z
10 words that start with "z": zebra, zenith, zeppelin, zero, zigzag, zinc, zion, zipcode, zipper, and zirconium. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-10-words-that-start-with-the-letter-z ]
More Answers to "What are 10 words that start with the letter Z"
- What's a 10-letter word that starts with gas?
- Automobile or Motorcycle or Helicopter Yes it is a joke! You need gas to start them! =D
- Can I have 10 words that start with the letter "a"?
- Aardwolves, abacterial, abandonees, abandoners, abandoning, abasements, abashments, abatements, abbotships, and abbreviation.
- What are 10 words that start with the Letter "F" that d...?
- ･ 1. Father ･ 2. Fantastic ･ 3. Fabulous ･ 4. Facinating ･ 5. Fair ･ 6. Forgiving ･ 7. First ･ 8. Fervent ･ 9. Fond ･ 10. Friend
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a word that starts with the letter E, G, H, J, K, N, U, W, X, Y, and Z that is associated music?
- Q: I am a first year teacher, and I am working on lesson plans for my music class. I am wanting to come up with a lesson plan for each letter of the alphabet. Example- For "A" I will teach about "a capella music", for "B" the "bass clef", for "C" I will teach about "conducting music", and so on. I am having trouble coming up with a music term/lesson plan for the letters E, G, H, J, K, N, U, W, X, Y, and Z. Any ideas? Please state as many ideas as possible for each letter. Best answers will get 10 points!
- A: E===Ethnomusicology - There should be enough material here for at least ten lessons. And some fascinating stuff, at that.Euphony G===Gramophone - Lesson on recorded music, its invention, effects upon performance (weak voices getting heard), distribution, evolution of popular music across borders, musical preservation, etc. Wax cylinder device used by Alam Lomax to record, preserve and disseminate the words of early blues singers like Leadbelly. There's a beautiful film about this process called Songcatcher, showing a musicologist staggering up and down muddy Appalachian hillsides with a wax cylinder recording device, and the soundtrack has won awards.Griot - African storyteller. There is a long tradition of using music for storytelling, including in U.S. folk music, which itself is influenced by African music and traditions of storytelling thereinGregorian Chant H===Harmony - This seems like the obvious choiceHarmonics - But this is also interesting from a more technical standpointHarmonization - More of a class participation thing, I guessHeterophonyHomophonyHearing J===Jazz - The original American music.Jive K===Key - Enough said!Key Signature N===Noise - Lesson exploring the question "What is music, and who gets to say what is and what isn't?" Porgy and Bess - uses of common sounds considered to be noise in music. Modern tradition of sampling and how it compares to the folk tradition of adapting the musical work of others.Non-musicNonharmonicNonauditoryNoninstrumental musicNonresonant U===Unsounded - Lesson on things that are heard by the listener even though they are never actually sounded in the performance of a musical work, like a missing beat from a pattern that had been repeated, or a missing beat in a syncopated melody.Unison - Lesson on when more is "more" and when it is "less." Recording technique of a single vocalist overlaying her own vocals to attain greater richness of tone. Expanding from unison to harmony and back into unison for effect.Unharmonious - Lesson on uses of dissonance in music. Moving from dissonance to harmony as a form of resolution.Unmusical - Lesson on how value systems relate to music. When are values organic? When are they imposed?Unsoundable W===Western Music - Lessons too plentiful for words - or even notes.Waveforms - Lesson on sine wave, square wave, how they look, how they sound, how they are generated and combined in synthesizers, evelopes, etc. X===This was a hard one. I think you may have to riff off of Xylophone, going from the particular instrument to more generalconcepts, unless you can think of something I haven't! This was the best I could find.XylophoneXylophonicXylorimbas Y===Yodeling - If nothing else, a lesson on this could be fun. Maybe also related to harmonics, as a tie-in to music theory.How harmonies can be "heard" even though they occur over time rather than simultaneously. The persistence of sound in the mind, like the persistence of vision when viewing a zoetrope (the well-know spinning piece of cardboard with the bird on one side and the cage on the other, which, when spun, makes the bird appear to be in the cage).Yu - Interval on the Chinese scale, as a segue to non-Western musicYip Harburg - Music of the Great Depression. Music as social commentary. Z===Zouk - Segue to African music.Zauberflote - Mozart's "Magic Flute" operaZingarelli, Niccolo Antonio - Italian composer. The official Italian Scrabble word list happens to be named Zingarelli, although I'm not certain why that is!Zither - Possible lesson on folk instruments, how they evolve, how similar instruments vary from one culture to another (e.g., bagpipe vs. gaida)Hope that at least some of these are helpful!
- what are some roman words. (10 points)?
- Q: what are words that tie into rome that start with the letters h q u x y z
- A: H: hall, hostess, hot dog, hamburger, haÈ trovato 4 le parole sulla lettera h hai han hiv hoc Q: quattro, quercia, quota, quale, quando, quindi42 le parole di 8 lettere che iniziano con qquaderno quadrare quadrato quadrica quadriga quadrone qualcosa qualcuna qualcuno quantico quantile quantità quaranta quarnale quarneri quartana quartica quartier quartile quartino quarzite quarzoso quaterna querceto quercino quercite querelle questine questore questura quietare quietato quinario quindici quintale quintana quintero quintino quirarte quisling quotando quotista U: uccellino, ullo, uva, uovoX: xilofonoY: yogurtZ: zanzara, zebra, zampa, zaino, zoo, zeta (Z)
- Has anyone noticed that the new yellow $5 crossword scratch tickets in Illinois are constant losers?
- Q: From about April til late June of this year, when the $5 scratch tickets, $75,000 Crossword, were blue, they were awesome! I was winning often. Of course I'd lose here and there, but when I won it averaged between $10 to $120 and at the end of June I won $5000! I was hooked, and the game was so fun and I looked forward to buying one after work or on the weekends when I was bored. But -- surprise, surprise. Illinois Lottery changed the blue $75,000 Crosswords all the sudden unbeknownst to the public at the end of June and changed them to yellow $75,000. "What's the difference, right? They look exactly the same", I said to myself....But after playing about 5 of the yellow ones, something was all wrong. They were constant losers. I just figured it'd change soon. Nope! They didn't. I continued buying more, and after purchasing 20 losers, my self esteem started to shrink, "I'm so unlucky now. What's happened?". But after beating myself up for the past 3 months for losing consistently at my favorite scratch lotto game I discovered it hasn't been me at all. They're consistent losing tickets meant to fail! In comparison with the blue ones sold at the beginning of the year, I noticed side by side the yellow $75,000 Crossword now is way harder. The words are longer, each averages a length of 5 to 8 letter words, where as the old, blue ones averaged around 3 to 5 letter words. And they use lots of Z's, Q's, X's and often lack the most essential letters: A's and E's.This is simply not fair. Why have you gotten so greedy, Illinois Lotto? I never, never win anymore and when the rare occasion comes around that I do win, it's a peddly $5 prize. I check your website and magically the picture of the blue $75,000 crosswords has been completely erased from all memory, but the yellow tickets are posted, as if that's how they always looked. CHEATERS!!!!You've killed this golden goose. No more scratch tickets for me in the state of CHEATING ILLINOIS.
- A: You're right they are cheating youstop buying their yellow tickets its just a business trick and they rig the card so you can never win cheating illinois
Prev Question: Are there any foods that can make you horny
People also view