Should i put like moisturizer after i wash my face
Yes, if you have acne you can use a moisturizer that is oil-free and says "noncomedogenic" (won't clog pores). [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/should-i-put-like-moisturizer-after-i-wash-my-face ]
More Answers to "Should i put like moisturizer after i wash my face"
- Should i put like moisturizer after i wash my face
- Yes, if you have acne you can use a moisturizer that is oil-free and says "noncomedogenic" (won't clog pores).
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What should i use after applying concealer?
- Q: ok so here's what i do, i wash my face with a cleanser then apply my moisturizer and start putting makeup, but i don't like using any foundation. so i just use concealer. what is it that i should do after that? concerning powders?i want to know what is the difference between the uses of loose powder, pressed powder and powder foundation?thanks!do i have to use powder over the areas i put on concealer? if so, then what kind of powder?
- A: After putting on concealer i like to put on a light powder and then a little bronzer to give my face more color.
- Steaming your face ?
- Q: So I'm trying to help my skin, cause like 3 years ago i had horrible acne, and now it's STARTING to come back :( It's not back but I can tell, I'm getting more and more zits and blackheads every week. So I'm going to start steaming my face. But like..what do I do after ? And how long should i steam it for ? Should I do it for like 5 minutes ? And should i wash my face or anything before, and then after should i just leave it or do i pick the blackheads or put on moisturizer or something ? HELP PLEASE!
- A: You need to wash your face better- start with a hot wash cloth put it over your face to open your pores- then wash with a soap for your skin type- you then rinse with cold water- steaming your face opens the pores- you need to invest in a soap for your skin type,astringent, a facial mask and lotion.you might also try exfoliating once or twice a week- it removes the dead skin and really helps clean the skin!you can squeeze your black heads using tissue around on your fingers, be careful- pimples will go away, scarring doesn't. just make sure that you keep your face clean, that is the best way to get rid of pimples.
- my face gets really dry and peely when i use the cream my doctor gave me?
- Q: my doctor assigned my 2 creams for my acne, one for morning and the other before i go to bed. the morning one is what mostly makes my face REALLY dry. my face isn't dry, but once i put it one, about 5min later all my skin starts showing and very dry.should i put on moisturizer after washing my face and then putting on the cream like 10min later?and is it safe to peel some of the skin off?so do i just keep on doing what im doing? i wash my face in the morning, apply the cream, then i wash my face again in the afternoon usually 5-7hours later and then apply the cream again. then i wash my face before i go to bed and apply the night cream.
- A: That's what it's supposed to do. It drys out the skin, and you wash the dead skin off.
Prev Question: What is the most successful acne wash
People also view