Is liver bad for you to eat
Chicken liver is low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, Zinc, Copper and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, but this food is very high in Cholesterol. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-liver-bad-for-you-to-eat ]
More Answers to "Is liver bad for you to eat"
- Is liver bad for you to eat
- Chicken liver is low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, Zinc, Copper and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, but this food is very high in Cholesterol. ChaCha.
- Is it bad to eat liver?
- Too much of anything is bad. If you like eating and it is under doctor recommendation to do so, then eat it. I would restrict it to once a week though.
- Is it bad to eat beef or chicken liver when you are pregnant??
- "Yes" Should a pregnant woman eat liver? There is some concern about consuming liver during pregnancy. Liver is a good source of protein and is rich in certain vitamins and minerals. These include the B vitamin folic acid (which ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- eating liver good or bad for you?
- Q: my uncle loves to eat liver, he brags on and on about how healthy it is for you. my common sence tells me this is not so. livers are body filters they hold toxins if you eat them your eating the toxins too. yes i know they have a ton of iron thats good for you, but dosent do more harm then good?so whos right?
- A: In a way, the liver which a filter for the blood but it doesn't hold the toxins for long.. besides cooking burns off toxins. Reality, liver is good for you only because it contains alot of Iron.. Which your body needs. Food rich in iron is a good thing, iron suppliments bad!To tell you the trueth, Eat it if you like it. But you aren't going to die with out it. It is just one of those things.
- Is eating gizzards and liver alot bad for your health? Why? and How?
- Q: I like to eat fried gizzards and liver and i also work out and trying to watch my weight. Other than the fried part, how is eating gizzards and liver and other organ meats bad for you health? This question is mainly for those that eat this kind of stuff.Definitely love liver and onions, love fried gizzards and liver but my friends dont like liver but i do. Can eating too much organ meats cause gout? Thats what i heard and i had gout for first time in my life (i think its gout) twice withing past couple months and im concerned about organ meats causing gout.
- A: Liver is very rich in iron, and too much iron can actually build up in your body to toxic levels. And when you think about it, the liver is a filtration system for the body, so the fitness of the organ meat depends on the diet of the animal.Having said that, I really like liver and onions, but very few and far between for just such a reason.
- do you have a list of what food to buy&eat when have hep c? i've not long been out of hosp with a bad liver
- Q: I was hospitalised with 1000 x normal liver function results last week. I have no real information on what to buy for meals rather than snacks. I also have bad reflux and am taking 2 or 3 times the maximum dose (losec/omeprazole) to me it's like having disprin every day for a headache-it doesn't make it go away for ever. HELP??
- A: People with hepatitis C don't need to follow a special "hepatitis C diet." The advice that an average, healthy person gets will work just as well for people with hepatitis C, unless those people also have cirrhosis or another condition, such as diabetes, HIV, or kidney disease. Eat regular, balanced mealsEat plenty of cereals, breads, and grainsEat lots of fruits and vegetablesGet adequate proteinGo easy on fatty, salty, and sugary foodsDrink enough fluidsReach and maintain a healthy weightAvoid alcoholAvoid added saltBe careful with dietary supplements
Prev Question: What is U.S. money made out of
People also view