Is it bad to put Neosporin on acne scars
When a pimple is freshly popped, light applications of Neosporin will help heal it quickly and will almost always prevent the acne scars. Neosporin will minimize the appearance of scars. Thanks for using ChaCha, and have a great night! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-put-neosporin-on-acne-scars ]
More Answers to "Is it bad to put Neosporin on acne scars"
- Is it bad to put Neosporin on acne scars
- When a pimple is freshly popped, light applications of Neosporin will help heal it quickly and will almost always prevent the acne scars. Neosporin will minimize the appearance of scars. Thanks for using ChaCha, and have a great night!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how to heal acne scars?
- Q: my face skin is oily and i try to wash it with facial cleaner stuff twice a day if i can. i still pop my acne (even though its bad) but i put that neosporin stuff on my face. it works sometimes. what should i do to heal the scars so my skin looks more clear?
- A: try medirma (or something like that)it heals scars, and actually works!!
- I have extremely severe acne + acne scars that are deep and pitted, can you help me?
- Q: I have had acne for years now and tried everything! (proactiv, clean & clear, neutrogena, acne complex, acne free, just to name a few) I aslo have been to the dermatologist and been put on pills. Well none of this has worked. My acne isn't classified as severe by the derm. but it is in my opinion. I have oily skin but when I use products such as proactiv, my skin peels like crazy. I squeezed and popped some of my pimples (I know, bad idea) and now am left with these hideous, horrifyingly ugly scars which look more like scabs!!!I have three on my cheeks, one on my upper forehead, and one on my chin. I can not even begin to tell you how embarressing these are and makeup does not a thing. I'm sorry this is long but I am in such despair oh and I forgot to mention I have used neosporin for the scar/scabs but no success so far. I am begging you to help me with this. Please tell me first how to get rid of these awful scars and also what to do with the acne because i still get breakouts?!?two answers is pathetic! I am looking into Erbium laser but think it may be too expensive and also am skeptical about putting potato peels on my face. Any other ideas??
- A: Look up the Erbium Laser therapy........I had three treatments and it got rid of lots of scarring I had. Not risky, a little painful.......but worth it.Derrick
- How do I remove an acne scar?
- Q: About four days ago I had a bad breakout on my forehead and there was a big pimple in the middle of my forehead, so i decided to pop it (not a good choice) It had bled alot so i put some rubbing alcohol on it and cover neosporin and put a band aid on it the next morning i had a scab over it and the next night it peeled of so i just removed the rest of it. Now i have a really bad scar and it is deep too and i am afraid it wont go away! WHAT do i do?! Is there any product etc. to make it go away or will the scar slowly disappear? Help!
- A: 1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons checkhttp://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremedy.html
Prev Question: Why does garlic go good with anything
People also view