Is brass a homogeneous mixture or a heterogeneous mixture
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. It is a homogeneous mixture: it has the same uniform appearance and composition throughout. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-brass-a-homogeneous-mixture-or-a-heterogeneous-mixture ]
More Answers to "Is brass a homogeneous mixture or a heterogeneous mixture"
- Is brass a homogeneous mixture or a heterogeneous mixture
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. It is a homogeneous mixture: it has the same uniform appearance and composition throughout.
- Is brass a heterogeneous or homogeneous mixture?
- Brass is homogeneous.
- What's an example of a heterogeneous and homogeneous mixture??
- salt water= homogeneous mixture because the salt dissolves and looks like it did before the salt was added. water and sand= heterogeneous mixture because you can see sand particles in the mixture.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is brass a homogeneous or heterogeneous mixture?
- A: Lancenigo di Villorba (TV), ItalyVery simple answer : BRASS ARE METALIC ALLOYs.More precisely, these matters are Copper-Zinc alloys : starting from the strictly analogy among the two chemical elements (e.g. Copper shows Atomic Number as 29 while Zinc as 30), I ATTEMPT BRASS WOULD BE SUBSTITUTIONAL SOLID SOLUTIONs AS THEY ARE.Hence, usually Brass are Homogeneous Solid Solutions...you might think their heterogeneity belong to atomic size.I hope you appreciate it.
- Is brass a homogeneous or heterogenous mixture?
- A: brass is a alloy that is mixture of of copper and zinc therefor it isheterogenous
- Pure substance, homogeneous mixture or heterogeneous mixture?
- Q: please explain why so i can understand. i'll write what after ~gasoline ~ homogeneous mixture because only one phase/layera stream bed with gravel at the bottom ~ ?air ~ heterogeneous because dust is also in air?brass ~ pure substance because it's an element?copper metal ~ heterogeneous..its a guessthe pages in your textbook ~ homogeneous..another guesssorry i left out a part i meant: i'll write what i think after the ~
- A: gasoline--homogeneous mixture with octane, toluene, benzene, xylene, propyl amine, etc.stream bed with gravel--heterogeneous mixture multiple phases (liquid, solid)air--goodbrass -- not an element homogeneous mixture of copper and zinccopper--pure substancepages-- homogeneous
Prev Question: Which foods have the most zinc in them
People also view