How often should I moisturize my skin if it is acne prone and oily
You should probably moisturize your skin as needed. For a more detailed answer you should see a dermatologist. Thanks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-often-should-i-moisturize-my-skin-if-it-is-acne-prone-and-oily ]
More Answers to "How often should I moisturize my skin if it is acne prone and oily"
- How often should I moisturize my skin if it is acne prone and oil...?
- You should probably moisturize your skin as needed. For a more detailed answer you should see a dermatologist. Thanks.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- In what order should I apply my skincare products?
- Q: I'm wondering about how to apply and what order and how often... I have several different products that don't necessarily fall into the simple, cleanse-tone-moisturize category. I'm also not sure if I'm missing something important. I have very acne-prone skin, but somehow it's not oily; it's actually super dry, very sensitive and irritable... it's a huge problem but I'm hoping I can get a good regimen down that will help. These are my products:Keracnyl Cream - Complete Regulating Care (the cosmetologist at the drug store recommended this lol, it's a cream that is supposed to be for acne, and also a moisturizer apparently?? o.0)Very Basic Gel CleanserBiore Toner for Sensitive SkinRoc Calmance Cream - Intolerance Reduction (another one I'm unsure about it's place... it says it moisturizes but only the top layer of skin...?)I have no clue how much to use these products, twice a day? Would that be too harsh for my skin? Am I missing something? Any help or guidance about this would help me so much. Thanks! :)
- A: I really don't think you are missing anything. It shouldn't be too harsh. This Is what I would do everyday. Hope this works for you. Morning:1) Very Basic Gel Cleanser2) Biore Toner for Sensitive Skin3) Roc Calmance CreamNight:1) Very Basic Gel Cleanser2) Biore Toner for Sensitive Skin3) Keracnyl Cream
Prev Question: What is the best way to get clear beautiful skin on your face
People also view