How do you make a belly button piercing heal really fast
Do not play w/it. Eat healthy or take a multi-vitamin. Take a zinc supplement the first week or 2. Clean your piercing. <3 ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-make-a-belly-button-piercing-heal-really-fast ]
More Answers to "How do you make a belly button piercing heal really fast"
- How do you make a belly button piercing heal really fast
- Do not play w/it. Eat healthy or take a multi-vitamin. Take a zinc supplement the first week or 2. Clean your piercing. <3 ChaCha
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Infected Belly button Piercing?
- Q: My belly button piercing is having a really hard time healing. I pierced it three months ago. It got infected last friday. It was red, hurt only when it is touched and had white stuff coming out. Now, the white part i saw just above the top hole is gone, but the skin has peeled and it looks like a very small injury. Is it supposed to do that?It hurts less and getting less red but the part where it looks like an injury worries me. Is it because all the white stuff is out and now it's healing? Or is it getting more infected?ThanksAnd do you have any tips on how to make the piercing heal faster? I pierced it once before and it left a red "scar" (the skin is harder) but it seems to be getting smaller. What now worries me is the infection.Thank you so much!I live in Bangkok and can't find those salt solution sprays especially for piercings.
- A: Luckily for you, your body has started to fight off the infection naturally. But you will have to make sure the jewelery doesn't 'grow out' of the piercing.You don't need to buy salt sprays as they are normally a rip-off anyway. All you need is regular sea salt which you can buy anywhere that sells food normally, and hot water. Mix up 1/4 of a teaspoon of sea salt with a cup of hot water. Gently bathe the piercing twice a day(morning and night) with the Solution. This will help to clear up any discharge, crusty skin etc, an will help with the natural healing process.
Prev Question: What foods can you eat to help fight acne
People also view