How do i make a lip piercing heal faster
Your piercing needs to be thoroughly cleaned at least twice a day.Remove any "crusties" that have dried on the jewelry and around the piercing with warm water .Taking a 50mg Zinc supplement daily and vitamin"c" can decrease healing time. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-make-a-lip-piercing-heal-faster ]
More Answers to "How do i make a lip piercing heal faster"
- How do i make a lip piercing heal faster
- Your piercing needs to be thoroughly cleaned at least twice a day.Remove any "crusties" that have dried on the jewelry and around the piercing with warm water .Taking a 50mg Zinc supplement daily and vitamin"c" can decre...
- How long will my lip piercing take to close? Can I make it heal f...?
- It should close within a week or so, but that's different for everyone. I'm pretty sure it will be closed before September as that is months away. There's really nothing you can do to make it close up faster, after it closes you can put Vit...
- How do you clean a lip piercing an make it heal faster?
- Clean the outside of the piercing by soaking a cotton wool ball in salt water and leaving it on the piercing for 2-3 minutes.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I make my lip piercing heal faster?
- Q: Well, I pierced my right side, and it's healed all the way, and I did my left side...4 days ago? So now I have snake bites. (: But I was wondering is there anything that will make my left side heal faster? Like, I want it to get out of the "wound stage" (hurts when you touch it) because I want to change it out with a ring but it hurts too bad. ):
- A: Sorry there is no way to help it heal faster. and you shouldn't change the jewelery for a month. is the ring to small or cutting into you? if that is the case you maybe able to go the the piercer and get them to put in a bigger ring. but that is a huge maybe and they would probably consider it only if your jewelery is too small and cutting into you. because it is very risky at this stage.
- how can i make a lip piercing heal faster?
- Q: im getting my lip pierced friday and i need it to heal as fast as possible...i know it wont be completely healed before i change it out but i need it to be as healed as possible or it wont workwhat are some ways to make it heal faster and plz dont tell me not to take it out before its healed i really dont have a choice, and ive done it before but im trying to makeit easierjust wow....i cant believe someone was stupid enough to put that answer...f youcan you read? really? why teh hell would i pick u as best answer? just wow...
- A: You can't make something heal faster. Your best bet is to wait to get pierced until you have an adequate amount of time to change it out.
- How to get a lip piercing to heal faster?
- Q: So I pierced my lip last night and my mom made me take it out. But I had to anyway because all of my family is coming up. The hole is really small and you have to look closely to know what it is. But is there any way to make it heal quicker? And what should I do to make sure it wont get infected?Thank you!
- A: Just to address a couple of points made by 'fall'.It is a bit strange to say that a self piercing is ALWAYS going to get infected, this is simply not the case. It is true that on average, people who self pierce are not doing so in as cleanly an environment as a piercing shop, but there are many people who self pierce with sterile Equipment, know what they are doing and do a good job.Secondly, please do NOT use rubbing alcohol on something as sensitive as a lip piercing! It is too harsh a solution to be using on an open wound twice a day. A standard anti-bacterial mouthwash for the inside, and a saline solution (one teaspoon of salt into warm, boiled water) for the outside is perfect.
Prev Question: What foods contain lots of zinc
People also view