Does Listerine get rid of pimples
Listerine can be used for various skin issues. It can help with psoriasis, shingles, various rashes, acne, and bug bites. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-listerine-get-rid-of-pimples ]
More Answers to "Does Listerine get rid of pimples"
- Does Listerine get rid of pimples
- Listerine can be used for various skin issues. It can help with psoriasis, shingles, various rashes, acne, and bug bites.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does toothpaste actually help get rid of a pimple?
- Q: Does it actually work?I've never tried it.If it does work, what kind of toothpaste should I use?Crest, listerine, sensidine... ?
- A: no, its an old wives tale.all it does is dry out the zit an irritate it more, which might cause a scar.so use a good cleanser twice daily and a toner if you have oily skin.leave it alone and it should be gone in a week.
- i cant stop biting my tongue on purpose, how harmful may this be?
- Q: i actually do this thing often, i use my teeth and cut off parts of my tongue at a time, mostly because at some parts its very rough, i mean i believe a tongue should feel smooth as it moves in my mouth. yet i move my tongue and its as if it has pimples on it or something (if it helps @understanding) so it has these bumps on it and i cannot resist but take my teeth and cut it off. of course, my tongue then bleeds to death which is about when i just use some listerine or something where it gets easier, but its not like these are ever gonna stop coming out :P so, is there any way to get rid of these bumps without practically chewing/cutting out my own tongue?
- A: those bumps are taste buds, so don't bite them off, try keeping a small piece of straw in your mouth to chew on and forget the bumps, they will go down after you leave them alone for awhile. also, brush your tonge every time you think about it.
Prev Question: They didnt
People also view