Could the water i'm using be the cause of acne on my face
Tap water does cause acne or in some way cause your acne condition to worsen. Ask away! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/could-the-water-i%27m-using-be-the-cause-of-acne-on-my-face ]
More Answers to "Could the water i'm using be the cause of acne on my face"
- Could the water i'm using be the cause of acne on my face
- Tap water does cause acne or in some way cause your acne condition to worsen. Ask away!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- By what age do you outgrow acne?
- Q: I would also like to know if this sounds good in taking care of my skin...Ive been steaming my face every night for about ten minutes then immediately cleaning my face with nuetrogena then i splash on cold water to close the pores. I'm 18 now and i would like to when i could ever have clear skin again :-(Also if I eliminate neutrogene(cause it's so expensive) and use dove exfoliating could that help too?i never wear makeup but are there moisturizers i can use because sometimes it feels really dry
- A: Never, however sebum production does go down with age.
- Does tea tree oil help cure acne while using overnight or make you breakout even worse?
- Q: I'm 22 yrs old and still suffering from acne. I have tried almost everything I can think of and while they might work for a few days to a few weeks the breakouts come back worse and longer then ever. I don't know what is causing this when I am a healthy person when it come to eating, and drinking a lot of water. I do have high stress levels and that could be an indirect factor. I have tried murad(worked for a while), proactiv(didn't work at all) and other over the counter products. I have tried natural remedies such as lemon juice, orange peels, egg white masks etc..seem to work a few days but then the acne comes back worse..I have looked up information on tea tree oil and have read that it helps oily skin like I have and helps get rid of the bacteria causing acne which in return will cure acne. I have applied tea tree oil to my face for about 3 nights and left it overnight and each morning my skin has broke out worse with more redness and even big cysts. Could this be the tea tree oil which I read suppost to help? I feel and look awful and have to wait a freakin month to see a dermatologist. I want to try to eliminate most of this by another week as I have an important event coming up. I have been dealing with this for years and don't know what to do. I prefer natural products but don't know what else to use. I'm looking for something that helps fix acne in days while it may not cure it I need something that can atleast reduce the redness and get rid of the cysts.
- A: I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at. I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life. I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.Well good luck and best wishes.
- Help about my acne? Any ideas of what could be causing this?
- Q: I'm 22 years old and still have acne. It went away for a while but now is back and worse than ever. I don't know what it could be. I eat healthy and drink at least 8-10 cups of water everyday. I don't drink soda. I work out at least 3 days a week although I don't really do any cardio and I should. i wash my face regularly and have tried everything from proactiv which sucks to clearasil. Nothing seems to work. Right now I am taking fish oil pills I bought because I heard they help. I am also taking Saw Palmetto which I heard helps because I think my acne is caused from a hormonal issue. I am also using Murad which I just started on within the last 2 weeks. Murad has worked in the past but then I stopped. I am trying it again and I see no results my skin is just getting worse. I am also taking the Murad pills which suppost to help blemishes disappear by six weeks. I'm not sure what is causing it but it's worse then ever and embarrassing. I'm not sure if it's the saw palmetto or what it could be. I have the Murad 3 step system and also the Murad pills.
- A: stress
Prev Question: What is an at home way to get rid of black heads? MORE
People also view