Can you get acne behind your ears
Yes you can get pimples behind your ear. 1 Dilute 2 tbsp. of lemon juice with 2 tbsp. of distilled water and wipe behind your ear. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-acne-behind-your-ears ]
More Answers to "Can you get acne behind your ears"
- Can you get acne behind your ears
- Yes you can get pimples behind your ear. 1 Dilute 2 tbsp. of lemon juice with 2 tbsp. of distilled water and wipe behind your ear.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How Do You Cure And Clear Up Acne Problems On Your...?
- Q: Face, Chin, Behind Ear, Your Back, Shoulders, Chest, Under Your Belly, Below Your Belly, Under The Breast And Between Your Thighs??Got Anything That You Can Solve All These Almost Everywhere On Your Body Before New Years Or At Least By Next 2 Months??Something/Anything Strong And Trust-able You Can Use For Your Pimples!Thanks!
- A: i have serious acne problems too and i have tried pretty much every over the counter ointments and face washes-- none of them work.the only thing that keeps my acne under control to a certain extent is antibiotics.. they clear your acne from the inside.remember that there is no cure to acne and deff. no permanent solution (believe me i tried) so you only keep it to a minimum with antibiotics but they do help so i suggest you find a dermatologist and have him/her prescribe some.
- My boyfriend stinks & he won't use cologne, or exercise, what should I do?
- Q: He is about 60 lbs overweight, has ALOT of body hair, and eats a poor diet of diet soda, alot of pork & fast foods. He doesn't eat fruits/veggies/fish either. He only showers for 4 min/nite (I've timed him) & I don't think it's enough, since he has acne on his back (w/ back hair, yuck!). He smells like the nasty stuff you find behind your ears when you haven't washed your hair for a few days, except all over. His sheets, blankets & pillows all retain the stink &I can't stand it!!! I've changed his shampoo, body soap and cut his hair short and he still smells bad. I've tried to find a nice cologne/after shave for him but he refuses to wear it. He actually got angry with me when I tried to tactfully suggest he wear something! I mean, even his skin tastes bad when he kisses me - sort of rancid and acidy. Could be some illness which is causing this? How do I tell him I can't stand his smell (he didn't always smell so bad - we're together a lot of years).Thanks for any help.
- A: He doesn't seem to be able to bath himself, maybe you need to do it for him.Yes it is a illness, it's called lazyass.
- Can anybody hand over their opinion 'bout this poem?
- Q: I hated you ever since the day I saw you…I hated your hair ‘coz you actuallyalmost didn’t have any,I hated your nose because it looked funny…Well, silly actually.I hated the way your huge bulging eyespierced through me,It was terrible, I felt like you wereseeing be butt naked for free…The atrociousness of your abnormallysized ears reminded me of my greatest fears,And I hated you more when you still hadthe guts to get them pierced.I hated your thick lips and your crookedteeth,I hated your smile and your foulsmelling breath…I hated seeing your protracted neck.Just thinking about it makes me sick…I hated how your face was covered with acne,It’s amazing that I was still able tosee the ugliness behind that physicaltragedy.I hated your wiry built coupled w/ yourunbelievable sense of self…You’re quite a piece of work thatdeserves to be in a rundown, dusty oldshelf!I hated you!But you didn’t have a single clue…And you kept thinking I'm so into you!!!
- A: its umm harsh and kiddy sounding
Prev Question: What facial mask helps dry skin, irritated skin, and acne
People also view