Can sesame seeds help you lose weight
Sesame seeds provide iron, phosporus, and zinc, vitamin B1(thiamin) and vitamin E. The minerals found in sesame seeds play a crucial role in health. Eating healthy can help with weight loss! ChaCha later! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-sesame-seeds-help-you-lose-weight ]
More Answers to "Can sesame seeds help you lose weight"
- Can sesame seeds help you lose weight
- Sesame seeds provide iron, phosporus, and zinc, vitamin B1(thiamin) and vitamin E. The minerals found in sesame seeds play a crucial role in health. Eating healthy can help with weight loss! ChaCha later!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- To lose weight does not mean to lose health?
- Q: 1. Have soup before meat and rice.2. Eat with small and slow bites. When taking meals, you should eat attentively, or , you may eat too much unconsciously.3. Take more stewed, boiled or steamed food instead of fried one.4. Choose food with low calories and fat. Avoid sweet and fried things like candies, desserts, cakes, peanuts, sunflower seeds and pine nuts..5. Pick food with higher fibers like vegetables and millets.Recommend foods1. Laver (Zi Cai): Laver has abundant Vitamin A, B1 and B2 as well as fibers and minerals, which help clean "trash" and unneeded waters inside your body.2. Sesame: It helps metabolism.3. Kiwi: Containing a great number of Vitamin C and fibers, kiwi helps speed up the fat metabolism.4. Tomato and watermelon: With little sugar and many vitamins, they are natural help avoid dropsy5.Spinage: It is good to blood circulation and can balance the metabolismand more at (http://slenderness.blogspot.com/2007/11/small-things-keep-you-slim.html )
- A: Thanks for bringing this information to the Y!A community.Let me add some more about metabolism.Metabolism is essentially the speed at which our body's motor is running. The speed at which our body burns calories is called the metabolic rate. It's how fast your "motor" is running when you're still in a reclined position or sleeping. About 60-75% of energy is expended by the body at rest in such activities.The metabolism is based on the number of calories we burn throughout the day. Our body constantly burns calories to keep us going whether we are eating, sleeping, cleaning etc. People with a lower percentage of body fat (i.e. muscular) have a higher metabolism than others that are less muscular because muscle uses more calories to maintain itself than fat. Some people have a slower metabolic rate and have a harder time staying slim. Younger persons have higher (faster) metabolism because of the increased activity of cells. A slow metabolism actually causes to store fat. The slower the metabolic rate, the greater the weight gains. How to build muscles to improve metabolism? What type of exercise is ideal that speed up metabolism so that you burn calories even at rest or sleep? There are simple exercises that speed up the metabolism.Causes for Low Metabolism * Fasting * A low calorie diet * Snacking throughout the day on high sugared foods (candy, colas, cakes, gum). * Eating or drinking too much sugar containing foods. * Lack of physical activity. * Underactive thyroid.Metabolism BoostersThere are some natural metabolism boosters (natural foods) that improves your metabolism. Do not take over the counter pills containing animal thyroid extract that claim to boost up metabolism. These products may have side effects as diarrhea, increased heart rate, excessive sweating, nervousness, tremors, bulging eyes, etc.How to Improve (Speed up) Metabolism * Do not skip any meals * Exercise daily * Build your muscles * Avoid alcohol, sugar, and fastings *Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily. *Eat foods with high nutrition values
- help with my weight ! x (10 points - best answer)?
- Q: Ok im 13,5ft6120lbsI have already eaten a sesame seed roll today! I feel so fat for eating already! I am supposed to be loosing weight, I would really love to be anything under 7 1/2 stone! I was trying just to eat dinner today ( vegetables) but now i can only have half of my dinner! stupid roll! I need to go on wii fit - i usually go on there for 30Min's everyday at least but these last two day i have done 4hours 35Min's on it in total for the last two days but yet i dont seem to notice any difference im still fat! So how can i loose weight quicker ?????? (dont tell me about my unhealthy eating habits - its my life so i dont care if you dont approve of my ways of eating) . And also how long and on what activity on wii fit have you lost the most weight on ? xim vegetarian by the way!x
- A: jogging or jump rope is the best if you do it hard enough. Don;t deprive yourself of food though... you're just lowering your metabolism that way. You ana? Been there, it's a bitch.
Prev Question: What is zinc found in
People also view